I've heard Rashad refuses to sign autographs...

blogger-image-1796761955.jpg

Wilder got lucky that night...
I've had the feeling for a long time that people stop the fights against Charlie, way too early.
Not to bash him in, he is just getting started.

Most MMA fighters give out their signature a lot, and that brings their value down quite a bit. Having the signature on something interesting can increase the value quite a bit, but you're still prob only looking at a few hundred max.

Rashad isn't the type of fighter that has a lot of obsessive fans so (talking like the guys from Pawn stars here) you'd have to sit on it for a long time before the right buyer comes along. The fact it's insulting to Rashad would mean it might take even longer to sell.

That dude has got some balls to do something like that.
LoL you're stupid.

It's the most pussy way to go about it. The guy knew Rashad couldn't do anything to him in public.

Only partially related, but fuck the entire concept of autographs and the annoying hero-worshipers who covet them.
Although I agree with you, 90% of autographs hunters are kids or very young teens. They need role models to inspire them and choose their way, I see nothing wrong about that. If my kid admires Wonderboy and wants to be like him, I will move Earth and Sky to get him that coveted autograph. If he asks for a Diaz autograph, I'll allow it but I'll tell him "go get it yourself!"

Now, adult hunters or ebay re-sellers are seriously pathetic. I have no respect for them, they're as low as paparazzo.

Just another W for Charlie Z's record, still undefeated!

Yeah all this goat talk and we always forget the reall pound for pound champ..
Suppose he's not MMA though right.

Although I agree with you, 90% of autographs hunters are kids or very young teens. They need role models to inspire them and choose their way, I see nothing wrong about that. If my kid admires Wonderboy and wants to be like him, I will move Earth and Sky to get him that coveted autograph. If he asks for a Diaz autograph, I'll allow it but I'll tell him "go get it yourself!"

Now, adult hunters or ebay re-sellers are seriously pathetic. I have no respect for them, they're as low as paparazzo.

I was one of the kids who somewhat cared about autographs too. I remember I had a prized baseball signed by many of my favorite Cardinals players, but looking back, why did I care? Was I subconsciously interested in lifting the signatures and engaging in some sort of check-cashing fraud, or did I want it just because other kids did too? I'm a mystery to myself, and that's why when looking back I question this weird tradition now.

Where did that photo go? I was quite happily staring at it trying to work if it was real.. surely not?

Rashad is such a boring douche for not humoring rude cunts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back