I've heard Rashad refuses to sign autographs...

juirzr.gif

What's with the copyright Mac Danzig on that pic?

I don't blame Rashad, but I think he should just embrace it. It's an iconic pic in the mma realm. It even made it to Hollywood once....

GcnnlaV.jpg

He should bait them into a private room like he's gonna sign it and then beat the fuck out of them.

That dude has got some balls to do something like that.
He really doesn't though. Trying to provoke a famous person at a public event is like the safest, most cowardly way to try to act edgy. Rashad is a successful professional athlete with a family, no way he throws that away to smack some dipshit troll during an autograph signing. If that dude does get attacked security breaks it up immediately and he wins a huge lawsuit against Rashad.

You really want to see someone who has balls confront a fighter, there is this moron who decided to fight Kos at his gym. This guy actually followed through and put himself in a situation where the fighter could retaliate. Stupid, but ballsy.

Ballsy or just insane?

Ballsy or just insane?

Still not sure about Charlie Z. He is either one of the greatest trolls of all time and a pretty decent character actor...or he is just really fucking crazy. No way someone keeps talking shit to a raging Deontay Wilder while he is still beating their ass on the ground unless they are either totally out of it or REALLY dedicated to their character.

he would sign it if I told him to. he would be scared stiff.

Only partially related, but fuck the entire concept of autographs and the annoying hero-worshipers who covet them.

Still not sure about Charlie Z. He is either one of the greatest trolls of all time and a pretty decent character actor...or he is just really fucking crazy. No way someone keeps talking shit to a raging Deontay Wilder while he is still beating their ass on the ground unless they are either totally out of it or REALLY dedicated to their character.
I'm amazed that Wilder was able to control himself after Charlie said some stupid stuff about his daughter.

More than one actually, don't worry she was 18 when they were taken.

I am either only finding out about this now or I have forgotten about it. Either way I know what I'm doing later

I'm amazed that Wilder was able to control himself after Charlie said some stupid stuff about his daughter.

He is lucky Wilder had some cooler heads at the gym to keep him relatively sane. That one where Charlie fights the MMA dude was pretty brutal. The dude ends up dropping boxing and kicking and slamming the shit out of the guy. Then brutally holding in a RNC as Charlie desperately tries to concede. One day that guy is gonna get KO'd and stomped retarded.

He is lucky Wilder had some cooler heads at the gym to keep him relatively sane. That one where Charlie fights the MMA dude was pretty brutal. The dude ends up dropping boxing and kicking and slamming the shit out of the guy. Then brutally holding in a RNC as Charlie desperately tries to concede. One day that guy is gonna get KO'd and stomped retarded.
I think I know what fight you are talking about hahaha
I've watched way too many Charlie videos - counting Manson, too.

this was probably back in the days when he used to be a cocky asshole, now he is well mature i guess that said i still don't expect the guy to react with smiles when a fan decides to pull an asshole move like bring a k.o picture

Back