I've dropped ninety pounds in the last eight months, AMA

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Keto and intermittent fasting. I'm about to turn 56.

Started at 315 and now I'm 225.

Monday to Friday I only eat between 17:30 and 18:30.

Saturday and Sunday I also eat a light lunch.

I'm not exercising nearly enough but that's my next step, it will make a pretty big difference.

I'm eating incredibly clean with NO fucking around. Over Christmas I had one piece of torrone because my father made it, but apart from that absolutely no junk food.

I have hypertension so I eased back on the meat and started eating a lot more fish, but my blood tests came back and my blood pressure issues are not diet related. The doctor told me my cholesterol levels were fantastic.

Great job. Torrone looks really good and that’s all I want now

Good job, dude.

How tall are you? What is your goal weight?

no loose skin? i gotta drop about 40 pounds and i've been thinking about keto.
i ask cause i've been hearing only negative things about keto - your hair will fall off, your teeth will suffer, your bones whatever.

Last edited:
no loose skin? i gotta drop about 40 pounds and i've been thinking about keto.
i ask cause i've been hearing only negative things about keto - your hair will fall off, your teeth will suffer, your bones whatever.

Yeah, definitely some stretch marks. No actual loose hanging skin.

My teeth and hair are fine, and I'd been doing keto for twenty years in some capacity. I put on a lot of weight during the pandemic and when I added intermittent fasting and reduced my carbs a bit more the pounds melted off.

My coworkers all did keto a few years ago and they looked great. One of them didn't do any excersise besides walking around the building more taking the stairs etc. The only problem was that slowly all of them gained almost all of it back. So if they dropped 20 lbs quickly they all gained about 15. Of course due to going off the rails with what they were eating

Keto and intermittent fasting. I'm about to turn 56.

Started at 315 and now I'm 225.

Monday to Friday I only eat between 17:30 and 18:30.

Saturday and Sunday I also eat a light lunch.

I'm not exercising nearly enough but that's my next step, it will make a pretty big difference.

I'm eating incredibly clean with NO fucking around. Over Christmas I had one piece of torrone because my father made it, but apart from that absolutely no junk food.

I have hypertension so I eased back on the meat and started eating a lot more fish, but my blood tests came back and my blood pressure issues are not diet related. The doctor told me my cholesterol levels were fantastic.
Great job.

MInd if I ask what you were pre Covid>?

Do you think it's a side effect of leaving the depressive place that is the war room and venturing into other forums?

Congrats on your progress though. I should have first mentioned it.

Well, it's certainly very demanding to be a full-time woke activist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back