Media it's unreal how fast and explosive prime Aldo was.

I’m 6’3 and 215 lbs ...... I think we’re finding out who’s the keyboard warrior lol
I'm 6'0" 200 competed at the collegiate level in wrestling and competed in bjj and powerlifting. You're a tool and a keyboard warrior talking shit and being a jerk for absolutely no reason. Someone disagrees with you and you immediately go to being an asshole.

I'm 6'0" 200 competed at the collegiate level in wrestling and competed in bjj and powerlifting. You're a tool and a keyboard warrior talking shit and being a jerk for absolutely no reason. Someone disagrees with you and you immediately go to being an asshole.
Ohh I’m sure you did Mr.warrior .... my point was 6’3 -215lbs doesn’t make me a meth head lol ... it’s a respectable size ..... but I’m done discussing the Aldo - Mendes fight with you because your mma knowledge clearly isn’t enough to have an intelligent discussion... enjoy your night sir

Ohh I’m sure you did Mr.warrior .... my point was 6’3 -215lbs doesn’t make me a meth head lol ... it’s a respectable size ..... but I’m done discussing the Aldo - Mendes fight with you because your mma knowledge clearly isn’t enough to have an intelligent discussion... enjoy your night sir
Listen, we can sit here comparing dongs all night, I'm completely fine with it. Point is you're a douche bag and look like a meth head.

Last edited:
Sure.

Out of 16 documented scores online Aldo was awarded 49-46 on 12 of them, one 49-47, two 48-47. Pretty unanimous there.
The only thing unanimous here is that I don't like you guys. That's a fact.

It's unanimous, I'm right. Enjoy your weekend, man.
In all seriousness, yeah the media outlets mostly favored Aldo, but amongst the fans then and still to this day there are a lot of people that thought Mendes won. It was a very close and competitive fight. If I'm not mistaken, even at the end the commentators were questioning who the judges would score it for. I'm not opposed to people thinking Aldo won, but I am very opposed to people pretending like there was an obvious winner.

In all seriousness, yeah the media outlets mostly favored Aldo, but amongst the fans then and still to this day there are a lot of people that thought Mendes won. It was a very close and competitive fight. If I'm not mistaken, even at the end the commentators were questioning who the judges would score it for. I'm not opposed to people thinking Aldo won, but I am very opposed to people pretending like there was an obvious winner.

Very competitive fight with a couple close rounds. Most I've spoken to think Aldo soundly won that fight despite it being compelling and very good. We can agree to disagree, though I think you're in the minority.

Very competitive fight with a couple close rounds. Most I've spoken to think Aldo soundly won that fight despite it being compelling and very good. We can agree to disagree, though I think you're in the minority.
Fair enough, but at least you can disagree with me without having to be a hostile asshole like that other dude.

Fair enough, but at least you can disagree with me without having to be a hostile asshole like that other dude.

No need to be a dick at all. I love the fight. I've seen it numerous times. Chad was a fucking bad ass just like Aldo. The grappling in this fight is so underrated. Aldo really should've used his grappling more, imo. He was too worried about his tank though.

Back