Media it's unreal how fast and explosive prime Aldo was.

The fight wasn’t overly close ... Aldo clearly won .... glad you aren’t a judge
Tons of people thought Mendes won at the time, it wasn't just me. Plus the horrific cheap shot after the bell that dropped Chad.

Prime Aldo was a truly special and frightening fighter. Even in his fights against Max before he got stopped, it was like he was landing at will, his explosiveness even then was crazy. Though he has slowed alot, he is still looking rather impressive.

There is a reason people call him the greatest of all time at featherweight.

He was the twitchiest beast I think I've ever seen in MMA in his prime. Some of his WEC fights are just absolutely ridiculous, his management of space, head movement, foot work, counters etc .... nobody could even touch him for so long.

Aldo was one hundred percent on some special supplements, he was shredded with a lot of muscles and was fast and explosive as a one can be.
He now also fights a little more hesitant since he got knocked out. That is why it looks different. Chad Mendes was also a beast.

Tons of people thought Mendes won at the time, it wasn't just me. Plus the horrific cheap shot after the bell that dropped Chad.
Tons of people must suck at judging fights .... It was a great fight , but the scoring shouldn’t have been in any doubt ....

He had an amazing run. It’s unfortunate he never got a chance to rematch McGregor.

Actually, i just told you.

Why are you internet kids always so lost and responding dumb when asking for help?

<LikeReally5>
I’m a 38 year old man dipshit ...... you blatantly made something up

He's still explosive but he's just a bit more sluggish

He's 33 years old but he's very old in fighting years. All those years of weight cutting without a nutritionist and having some wars takes a toll
He dont kick like
He used to ether

Broke his foot in the KZ fight and I also believe he was hit by a car which even though no one can confirm it, I think really took a lot out of him diversity and reflex wise offensively, making him much more predictable.
When was he hit by a car?

Aldo was like a human-machine gun in the second Mendes fight. his speed and explosiveness were unreal. Same with Chad Mendes. It's the most explosive fight I've ever seen,

The second mendes fight isnt even prime aldo... He was borderline slowing down by the time he became ufc champ

He got 13 second’d, Max’d 2X and USADA’d

Lomachenko said that it's scientifically proven that after 30, speed goes down.
It's unfortunate that Aldo left himself so exposed in the Conor fight and got dropped like that.

Lomachenko said that it's scientifically proven that after 30, speed goes down.
It's unfortunate that Aldo left himself so exposed in the Conor fight and got dropped like that.

Damn so Izzy, Jones, and Khabib are slowing down? :(

Back