Shoop IT'S SHOOP TIME BOYS AND GIRLS! PAULINA EATIN' CROW!

Mahalo everyone. Getting a positive comment is like the best thing on Sherdog for a shooper. It is worth 50 Likes or more just to get one. Appreciate you all taking your time to comment.

giphy.gif

This is awesome and should be shared with Artem someway somehow. I don't have Twitter or I happily would

LOL somebody must show this to Artem Lobov, please

Jesus fucking kek this is sherdog I love it

Oh.My.Fucking.God

giphy.gif

devil_may_cry_5_savage_rank_render_png_by_gamingdeadtv_dcws8au-pre.png

Triple S rank breh.

tenor.gif

Your GIF is now all over reddit.

Point taken, but for the record I provided two pictures and one template for my initial post, followed by the Twitter edit and a second template.

I was simply asking for someone to make a cleaner edge so we could all have some fun.

So what the fuck are you all using/doing to get a clean template?

I've tried the polygon selected tool, the magic wand, color and contrast adjustments to get a more defined edge.

Please share, or PM your technique so the next round is better prepared.

As a general rule stay away from the Magic Wand. If something has harder edges and is on a more or less single color background, then it can work, but thats almost never in shooping. The polygonal Lasso Tool is very powerful and I use it a lot to cut out templates. Just be sure to take small steps and even smaller steps on curvy areas. The Pen Tool is perhaps the best but requires some time and tutorials to learn how to use (this is the tool that I use most of the time for templates). Quick Select along with "Refine Edge" or "Select and Mask" (its called different things depending on the PS ver you have) can be really good too, but also has a smallish learning curve. Also there is this website https://www.remove.bg/. It can do a pretty good job and at times does an AMAZING job. At the very least this site could have been used to rough out Pauli and then bring that .png into PS and clean it up. It only works on humans. This is a sample.

paulieSmall-removebg-preview.png

As a general rule you want your cut out to look like this. I know it is tempeting to try to saved as much of the object as you can when cutting it out, but cutting into it a few pixels will give you a MUCH cleaner output. A 1 pixel feather will generally be fine when cutting things out.

CPbQril.jpg

One of these days I am going to make a Q&A type thread is Shoopville where people can ask "How do I do this?" and we can answer. My PM box is always an open door and I can make you much better pretty fast. I know the right way to do something (most of the time) and I know Quick and Dirty Guerilla Tactics to make it just fine and dandy for Shooping.

This is awesome and should be shared with Artem someway somehow. I don't have Twitter or I happily would
I agree...
Wave rider is just too good.
I honestly think artem would love this epic work..

As a general rule stay away from the Magic Wand. If something has harder edges and is on a more or less single color background, then it can work, but thats almost never in shooping. The polygonal Lasso Tool is very powerful and I use it a lot to cut out templates. Just be sure to take small steps and even smaller steps on curvy areas. The Pen Tool is perhaps the best but requires some time and tutorials to learn how to use (this is the tool that I use most of the time for templates). Quick Select along with "Refine Edge" or "Select and Mask" (its called different things depending on the PS ver you have) can be really good too, but also has a smallish learning curve. Also there is this website https://www.remove.bg/. It can do a pretty good job and at times does an AMAZING job. At the very least this site could have been used to rough out Pauli and then bring that .png into PS and clean it up. It only works on humans. This is a sample.

View attachment 605087

As a general rule you want your cut out to look like this. I know it is tempeting to try to saved as much of the object as you can when cutting it out, but cutting into it a few pixels will give you a MUCH cleaner output. A 1 pixel feather will generally be fine when cutting things out.

CPbQril.jpg

One of these days I am going to make a Q&A type thread is Shoopville where people can ask "How do I do this?" and we can answer. My PM box is always an open door and I can make you much better pretty fast. I know the right way to do something (most of the time) and I know Quick and Dirty Guerilla Tactics to make it just fine and dandy for Shooping.
If your not.. You should be getting paid for this pal..
Skills wise that is.
Peerless..

I think you are going to be the only person to think that. To me I see Lord Artem. Savior of the world.

Click the smiley and keep hush :D
AWESOME..
I gotta tell you.
A good while back I got a pal who's a mma fan, but not on here to start looking at one of the big shoop threads.
Next time I saw him he called me a bastard as he stayed up until 3am going through everything.
Sent down the shoop rabbit hole and could not stop.
Its a great compliment to you guys to be fair..

Cheers for the link mate..
<Gordonhat>

Mahalo everyone. Getting a positive comment is like the best thing on Sherdog for a shooper. It is worth 50 Likes or more just to get one. Appreciate you all taking your time to comment.
Do the Moose fight

If somebody can't make their own templates they shouldn't be posting their shoops. I don't see why somebody who can actually shoop and contribute content needs to dedicate their own time to making a bunch of example files for other people who can't do it themselves.

Edit: and now you've got several pages of MS Paint. Why am I going to sit down and spend 2-3 hours making an actual shoop for it to get sandwiched between 6 pages of MS paint crap and never seen or appreciated? Shooping is dead.

"Templates made for people less fortunate is like Shoopfare. Stop Shoopfare fraud! Those lazy ____ should get off of Shoopfare and work like us!"--random neocon

Pauline owned by the T-Rex
8AJfQwl.gif

You need to provide templates. If another thread comes along that has templates I am going to merge this one to the bottom of that one. Making a thread and basically telling people to shoop is really not right.

That's a pretty good spoof.

View attachment 605087

CPbQril.jpg

Awesome, thanks for the detailed reply! Definitely tag me when you start your thread.

Last edited:
Lord of Decisions Artem decisions a featherfisted, over the hill manlet who waxes his eyebrows. Spectacular.

"Lord of Destruction" Artem Lobov.

artem-peens-on-artico.gif

AWESOME..
I gotta tell you.
A good while back I got a pal who's a mma fan, but not on here to start looking at one of the big shoop threads.
Next time I saw him he called me a bastard as he stayed up until 3am going through everything.
Sent down the shoop rabbit hole and could not stop.
Its a great compliment to you guys to be fair..

Cheers for the link mate..
<Gordonhat>

Haha what a great story man. :D

Do the Moose fight

I didn't even watch it. I should thogh. With Loboz and KZ alst night. I had a full plate.

Jesus christ lol

TY brah :D

That's a pretty good spoof.

appreciate it. Thank you.

Awesome, thanks for the detilted reply! Definitely tag me when you start your thread.

You're welcome man. There are some trick you can use to make your life easier. If you know a few things, you can be as good as most. You have to put in the work, pain, suffering, bleeding, forgetting to eat and pee, and all kinds of suffering to get really good. Ask @Arqueto176. the brother is putting in all kinds of time and is progressing rapidly.

"Templates made for people less fortunate is like Shoopfare. Stop Shoopfare fraud! Those lazy ____ should get off of Shoopfare and work like us!"--random neocon

Your baby momma is probably a shoopfare queen. She uses it to buy lobster for her dog. We just drug test all shoopfare recipients.

Pauline owned by the T-Rex
8AJfQwl.gif

You need to provide templates. If another thread comes along that has templates I am going to merge this one to the bottom of that one. Making a thread and basically telling people to shoop is really not right.

ROFLOL!!!

I imagine you say that a lot when you take a rorschach test.....
"Lord of Destruction" Artem Lobov.

artem-peens-on-artico.gif

Haha what a great story man. :D

I didn't even watch it. I should thogh. With Loboz and KZ alst night. I had a full plate.

TY brah :D

appreciate it. Thank you.

You're welcome man. There are some trick you can use to make your life easier. If you know a few things, you can be as good as most. You have to put in the work, pain, suffering, bleeding, forgetting to eat and pee, and all kinds of suffering to get really good. Ask @Arqueto176. the brother is putting in all kinds of time and is progressing rapidly.
Hilarious tapatio artem gif ,I enjoy your shoops alot in the post fight shoops threads are you a programmer?

Back