Shoop IT'S SHOOP TIME BOYS AND GIRLS! PAULINA EATIN' CROW!

Pauline owned by the T-Rex
8AJfQwl.gif
devil_may_cry_5_savage_rank_render_png_by_gamingdeadtv_dcws8au-pre.png

Triple S rank breh.

tenor.gif

View attachment 604873 View attachment 604539
View attachment 604503

Templates by @bigwaverider. Larger image in spoiler.
small-paulie-45.png
pauli-side-bloody.png

Here are a couple of photos to work with. I can't do templates worth shit, so please help.View attachment 604479
View attachment 604481

artem-pauli.jpg

pauli-artem-full.jpg

What’s with the weird self medical inspection of his junk??

It’s like he’s molding it into different shapes... But with the hand skill of a brain surgeon...

I don’t understand the slight pinch on one side, and the pushing down with the other hand?? That is one of the most bizarre photos I have ever seen...

Even more so then Conor rockin a halfy...

Paulie is gonna be ruined completely and totally now.

Yeah... I feel like this is gunna be the end...

I’m actually surprised he went through with the fight...

The chance of loosing to Artem Lobov in what amounts to a boxing match has to be absolutely disastrous for Paulie

Lord of Decisions Artem decisions a featherfisted, over the hill manlet who waxes his eyebrows. Spectacular.

Another template. I added it to the OP. Original image in spoiler.

pauli-side-bloody.png

IoGZryV.gif

TY brah.

yy1tIj7.gif

TY man.

mWZWzwq.gif

2gJJ8P0.gif

Sounds like I've done my job. :D

pauli-artem-full.jpg

You are a scholar of profound science and we, as men, are thankful.

Pauline owned by the T-Rex
8AJfQwl.gif

You need to provide templates. If another thread comes along that has templates I am going to merge this one to the bottom of that one. Making a thread and basically telling people to shoop is really not right.
Your GIF is now all over reddit.

Your GIF is now all over reddit.

I hate Reddit. I've tried showing my shoops there but no one gives a shit. How do I find it over there? I have an account but never use it.

If somebody can't make their own templates they shouldn't be posting their shoops. I don't see why somebody who can actually shoop and contribute content needs to dedicate their own time to making a bunch of example files for other people who can't do it themselves.

Edit: and now you've got several pages of MS Paint. Why am I going to sit down and spend 2-3 hours making an actual shoop for it to get sandwiched between 6 pages of MS paint crap and never seen or appreciated? Shooping is dead.

Yea, but too late to do anything about it. The ball is rolling. I understand what u are saying. BTW, I don't see any MS Paints at all in this thread. It's rough being a shooper in 2019 brah. If you would like to discuss it, ew can do that via PM. I would be interested in hearing you thoughts as you are an OG as fuck shooper.

If somebody can't make their own templates they shouldn't be posting their shoops. I don't see why somebody who can actually shoop and contribute content needs to dedicate their own time to making a bunch of example files for other people who can't do it themselves.

Edit: and now you've got several pages of MS Paint. Why am I going to sit down and spend 2-3 hours making an actual shoop for it to get sandwiched between 6 pages of MS paint crap and never seen or appreciated? Shooping is dead.

Point taken, but for the record I provided two pictures and one template for my initial post, followed by the Twitter edit and a second template.

I was simply asking for someone to make a cleaner edge so we could all have some fun.

So what the fuck are you all using/doing to get a clean template?

I've tried the polygon selected tool, the magic wand, color and contrast adjustments to get a more defined edge.

Please share, or PM your technique so the next round is better prepared.

Back