Shoop IT'S SHOOP TIME BOYS AND GIRLS! PAULINA EATIN' CROW!

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
book.png p2.png
tempplate.png

Templates by @bigwaverider. Larger image in spoiler.
small-paulie-45.png
pauli-side-bloody.png

Here are a couple of photos to work with. I can't do templates worth shit, so please help.paulieFACE.png
paulieSmall.png

artem-pauli.jpg

pauli-artem-full.jpg

Last edited:
Pauline owned by the T-Rex
8AJfQwl.gif

Here are a couple of photos to work with. I can't do templates worth shit, so please help.View attachment 604479
View attachment 604481

You need to provide templates. If another thread comes along that has templates I am going to merge this one to the bottom of that one. Making a thread and basically telling people to shoop is really not right.

8AJfQwl.gif

You need to provide templates. If another thread comes along that has templates I am going to merge this one to the bottom of that one. Making a thread and basically telling people to shoop is really not right.
Right out of the gate with the savagery

8AJfQwl.gif

Amazing, haha !You the man

8AJfQwl.gif

I know shouldn't post if not posting shoops but holy shit this one is perfect right off the bat.

8AJfQwl.gif

I'm so triggered by this.

Our boy did it against boxings best. No chance of a money fight with Conor now haha

Back