It's obvious who Conor's next opponent is....

Funny thing is Nate will still only make 20-40 grand to show and 20-40 for the win.

Do you wanna Diaz face Conor ? Yup
DO you wanna see another main-event ? Nop
Life's about choices ...

Anyone but Diaz. It would prove nothing.

Diaz was a stylistical bad match up for MJ(his only quality win in like 4 years), but most of the Lightweight Top 15 is a bad match up for Nate.

If UFC really thinks Diaz would be a good choice are moronic. Cerrone, Khabib, Pettis all offered to replace RDA IIRC

Lol, you seriously think that matters? UFC doesnt have to "prove" anything with Conor at this point, his opponent pulled out. Its about the money and Nate is an obvious choice from business standpoint.

2i1mmvb.jpg

I *think* many people would assume Diaz is talking about Conor, but that makes zero sense logically.

It does make a little more sense if Diaz meant Dana White though....

Please god make this fight lol Conor was doing the same shit to Mendes. Diaz bros don't let that shit happen to them... the pre-fight presser and staredowns will be amazing.

lol I dont think he would be that stupid.

Hey bro, Watch it!

Don't you ever underestimate the stupidity of the Diaz bro's.

They have been working hard for decades to reach that reputation.

I expect a little more respect, thanks.

Can a Diaz brother pass a weed test with less than 2 weeks to go?

Conor would smash Nate not even a fight

YES! That's the best choice. Make it for the Interim title. If Conor wins (which he probably will), book Conor-RDA for 200, and if Nate somehow beats Conor - he becomes a big star and you can still have a big PPV fight in Nate-RDA.

This is THE fight to make. 1.6 million hits for his callout so it's clear who the biggest draw is out of Conor's options. And he can stand and bang not having to worry about getting humped.

When I heard him live, all I could think was "damn, Nate is crazy, what the f*ck is he talking about?". Now it makes sense. Mystic Nate.

I would have enjoyed Nate-Conor with 3 months of trash talk before the fight, though

Diaz was a stylistical bad match up for MJ(his only quality win in like 4 years), but most of the Lightweight Top 15 is a bad match up for Nate.

If UFC really thinks Diaz would be a good choice are moronic. Cerrone, Khabib, Pettis all offered to replace RDA IIRC

Um, Nate not having a chance is precisely why the UFC would go this route, if they choose to,

conor doesn't even need to fight. He is doing the ufc a favor but not pulling out. He's not going to pull a Werdum...

Pretty sure they are doing him a bigger favor, by keeping him off the welfare line. By keeping this fight, he's doing his wallet a favor.

Yup Diaz v Conor is a no brainer.

Some great potential back and forth shit talk which, at such short notice, will drum up more hype / sales than anything Pettis or Cowboy could manage.
and its not as dangerous as the other two so could keep Conors win streak up and if he beats Diaz puts another notch on his belt.

This is super short notice... I bet the only guys who will actually sign the dotted line for this are Diaz and Cerrone. Can we just take a moment to appreciate these guys, and Conor too, for being willing to fight anyone, any time? All 3 are f'ing badasses and I will buy that ppv for sure.

Now that would be a fight I would pay to see. McGregor has nothing on Diaz's shit-talk.

Hes a better option than the human blanket khabib and Cerrone (who Nate starched)

Back