It's obvious who Conor's next opponent is....

Funny thing is Nate will still only make 20-40 grand to show and 20-40 for the win.
UFC have proven to pay guys big money to take short notice fights. Chad Mendes's disclosed pay for 189 was 500k.

Diaz of course would be fun but Cowboy should be in pretty good shape right now as well. Its a bit early though. I seem to recall a few folks have taken a fight on a 2 week notice but I cant recall who.

Ask Conor if he can cut to 152 catchweight and book Aldo for a non-title fight. If Aldo wins, instant drama and trilogy. If he loses again, at least we can close the book on that matchup.

Cerrone not only just fought, but he'd have to cut more weight to fight at LW. That a bit much..

I agree Cerrone is a bad choice because of those reasons but UFC seems to be in a position where almost any replacement they have will be some form of a let down.

Lol, you seriously think that matters? UFC doesnt have to "prove" anything with Conor at this point, his opponent pulled out. Its about the money and Nate is an obvious choice from business standpoint.

I understand it's a business and money is first but I don't think hearing the same recycled Diaz trash talk is going to grab as many eyes as people think compared to putting a guy in there who has a crazy highlight reel to shove into fans faces leading up to the fight.

Who? Cerrone?

I believe Cerrone will be a cake walk for McG.

McG will not sub Diaz, might be a nice stand up fight

Pettis
Alvarez
Ferguson

McGregor vs. Cerrone = joke
McGregor vs. Edgar (at 155)= certain joke
McGregor vs. Nate= another throw in the white towel job..

This is THE fight to make. 1.6 million hits for his callout so it's clear who the biggest draw is out of Conor's options. And he can stand and bang not having to worry about getting humped.

FUCK OFF... the number 6 LW. How courageous of you.

EDIT... Call out the number 6 or above WW... That will get everyone's respect.

Nate would be nice but not happening. Maybe Cerrone maybe nobody. Other than those two nobody else works. It sucks whenever injuries this close happen.

Not interested to see Conor KO Nate.

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

ClassicPoorHoneybee.gif

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

SerpentineAgileIndigowingedparrot.gif

Back