It's obvious who Conor's next opponent is....

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is THE fight to make. 1.6 million hits for his callout so it's clear who the biggest draw is out of Conor's options. And he can stand and bang not having to worry about getting humped.

Absolutely. You know Nate's gonna go in there and fight. The promos would be sick and the taunts, etc.

Antics in and out of cage will be epic

AgedCarefreeEsok.gif

I want pettis or cowboy over Diaz

The most likely reason ufc will make this fight is they want Conor to win and Diaz can lose a fight like no other

Yup Diaz v Conor is a no brainer.

Some great potential back and forth shit talk which, at such short notice, will drum up more hype / sales than anything Pettis or Cowboy could manage.

I dont think nate stands a chance. I could be wrong.

Nate would not make it to the fight. He would jump on Conor the first time they meet and then get a suspension/get removed from the fight.

Remember, he's the guy that nearly jumped Renato Laranja for crying out loud:

Diaz, Pettis, Alvarez, Ferguson are the guys Id love to see replace RDA

It'll be whomever can 155. I don't know if Diaz or Cowboy can make 155 on short notice.

Anyone but Diaz. It would prove nothing.

Diaz was a stylistical bad match up for MJ(his only quality win in like 4 years), but most of the Lightweight Top 15 is a bad match up for Nate.

If UFC really thinks Diaz would be a good choice are moronic. Cerrone, Khabib, Pettis all offered to replace RDA IIRC

Nate would not make it to the fight. He would jump on Conor the first time they meet and then get a suspension/get removed from the fight.

Remember, he's the guy that nearly jumped Renato Laranja for crying out loud:

lol I dont think he would be that stupid.

This is THE fight to make. 1.6 million hits for his callout so it's clear who the biggest draw is out of Conor's options. And he can stand and bang not having to worry about getting humped.

Anyone with a good kicking game will give diaz fits. All he is a slow plodding boxer. But, it will be entertaining. That is what the ufc wants...

Probably. I don't think he deserves the fight but who cares, better than just scraping the fight all together.

Anyone but Diaz. It would prove nothing.

Diaz was a stylistical bad match up for MJ(his only quality win in like 4 years), but most of the Lightweight Top 15 is a bad match up for Nate.

If UFC really thinks Diaz would be a good choice are moronic. Cerrone, Khabib, Pettis all offered to replace RDA IIRC

Cerrone not only just fought, but he'd have to cut more weight to fight at LW. That a bit much..

I would far rather watch him fight Pettis.

The thing is, how come after all the experience the UFC has dealing with this situations , they appear no to have a plan B???? why do they look like they didn't think this could happen?? Anybody with a lil bit of brain would have talked to a couple of guys and tell them " hey, if this guy gets injured be ready , you are gonna be fighting the other guy"" right?? this shit is so retarded.

Back