It's been 5 years since Weidman KOed Anderson Silva

Chris's career now:

200.gif

Anderson is one of two GOATs but The Chris had his number in both fights. He controlled everything.

He would taunt in most of his fights yes, but that 2nd round of the Weidman fight he was going overboard with it. The only other fight he taunted that much in was the Maia fight, and we all knew Maia wasn't a threat on the feet

Because Weidman controlled the distance too good. Anderson couldn't get to him except with a couple of leg kicks. And we all know how that ended.

Alot better than silvas career now.
Yoel vs Anderson shouldnt even be sanctioned.
Considering that Anderson is rich as fuck and still has endorsement deals with multi-national corporations, I'd say his career is just fine. LOL

VcAEGqK.gif

It seems huge at the time, but I don't know is of anyone who considers the Chris as one of the greats

He ducked viTRTor hard and lost to Luke Romero and kelvin

Considering that Anderson is rich as fuck and still has endorsement deals with multi-national corporations, I'd say his career is just fine. LOL

VcAEGqK.gif
Hes not even allowed to fight hahahah. Its pretty sad that you bring up how much money he made,as if I care. Obviously hr is rich and HAD a great career. But at least Weidman can have competitve matches w the elites. Silva isnt even fun to watch more,dodged a bullet from Gastelum,and should probably stick to wheelchair matches.

The Chris had a great run and is still one of the GOAT MWs.
  • 2nd most MW title defenses in the history of MMA
  • 2nd longest MW title reign in the history of the MMA
This includes both PRIDE and UFC.

Hes not even allowed to fight hahahah. Its pretty sad that you bring up how much money he made,as if I care. Obviously hr is rich and HAD a great career. But at least Weidman can have competitve matches w the elites. Silva isnt even fun to watch more,dodged a bullet from Gastelum,and should probably stick to wheelchair matches.
Yea, he's old as fuck now. What do you expect lol?

And he has only won 1 fight since then and been busted for PED’s multiple times.

Chris ruined his career
Better than just fighting only 1 cherry picked fight since then.

Johnny Hendricks literally retired GSP.

W
Who as the end of Chris?

Rockhold?
Romero?
or USADA?
This thread is about Chris knocking out Silva. It was also pointed out that Silva has never been the same.
Also, it was Anderson that failed for PEDs multiple times, not Chris. No comparison whatsoever in that regard.
Chris ended Silva, USADA finished him off.

Back