It's been 5 years since Weidman KOed Anderson Silva

You didn’t talk about the thread topic.

Thread title -
It's been 5 years since Weidman KOed Anderson Silva

You went on a tangent to bash Anderson for losing when he continued to fight and I just showed you that is better than a fighter who quits and cherry picks.You don’t bash GSP for quitting but you bash Anderson for fighting and that sucks.

So what did you disagree with?

Anderson has one win in 5 years. Fact

Since the Chris fights he has not been the same. Fact

Since the Chris fight he’s been busted for PED’s numerous times. Fact

Dunning-Kruger effect all over you

More like you simply can’t handle the truth hence why you felt the need to respond and go off topic.

Weidman had great gameplan negating Silva's skillset. Many thought Anderson just threw the fight or waited too long to finish the fight. But Anderson is a counter puncher. We won't come after dangerous guy like Weidman. Weidman made him lose his patience.

ip7dx0.jpg

The day ufc died

By this you mean that taunting that he would do in literally every one of his fights?
Why do people keep saying this?

He never show boated against fighters he respected. He didnt do it vs Vitor or Hendo and he only did it vs Franklin after feeling him out

He clearly massively underestimated Chris. The only time I've seen him show boat that much was vs Maia and Leites

Other times he did the Bob & weave thing he didnt waive his arms around stomping and yelling lol

Weidman was end route to easily winning then easily won. Not sure what you saw but it definitely didn't happen.

It just sounds like you want to refuse to accept it as a legit loss. Weidman was on his way to winning every fight he lost too.... See how that game works? It's silly. He lost.
leg kicks. but I understand, you're a GSP fan and anderson hater, we get it. now, how if you're not canadian you prefer GSP over anderson I don't know but some people are just crazy

Weidman deserves all the credit for ending his reign but that KO was given to him on a silver platter. Any top 5 MW at the time would’ve landed that punch.

Anderson got old and he wasn’t able to do the shit he was able to in the past. His style changed to suit his decreasing physical ability. He didn’t have the reflex/speed to lead the way he used to and had to adapt a mental/counter style to beat guys.

It's also hilarious that Weidman turned to shit since USADA, makes you think huh.

<seedat>

leg kicks. but I understand, you're a GSP fan and anderson hater, we get it. now, how if you're not canadian you prefer GSP over anderson I don't know but some people are just crazy
Lol logic level = zero

I'm alllowed to like whoever I want and now I will play your game.

You're just a GSP hater and Silva fanboy and literally just discredit every loss he's ever had.

Let me break it down for how you would answer his losses

Takase - not in prime yet.
Chonan - not in prime yet
Okami - bullshit. He ko'ed okami. I'll ignore that he cheated.
Weidman - fluke. Silva past prime. Would have won if he tried.
Weidman 2 - fluke. Silva past prime. Would have won if he tried
DC - past prime, was sleeping on his couch for months, didn't train one minute when he decided to drive over to the arena to fight DC. Almost finished him with the belly kick. DC had to lay and pray. Silva in his prime KOs DC in 1 round.

Give or take a few words.

I think Anderson was turning that fight around with kicks, until he decided to risk all out. If he had kept kicking he would have won. No wonder the second fight Weidman was blocking the kicks because of the first fight.
Weidman even said his legs were in pain for 2 weeks after the first fight. Those leg kicks were fucking brutal and knowing Weidman’s endurance, id definitely say that Anderson would’ve finished him later in the fight or won a decision.

Weidman couldn’t get him down again and his punches weren’t hurting Anderson until Anderson put himself in the worst position possible.

Leaning back on his toes, he wasn’t able to absorb a power punch.

to this day there are still some fucking retards that think Anderson would be 2-0 vs Chris if not for "bad luck"

in the first fight he "got caught clowning." Doesn't matter he was getting his ass kicked the whole fight. Simply "got caught"

Second fight he was getting his ass kicked even WORSE, to the point he resorted to throwing full force kicks with literally zero setup. His leg just happened to "get caught" on Weidmans knee and bad luck struck.

Probably the only fight I'm still salty about

Yes Weidman planned well and all credit too him for doing what he did, but Anderson waving his head around was essentially handing him a win on a platter

fucking rofl

It's also hilarious that Weidman turned to shit since USADA, makes you think huh.

<seedat>
Pre and post USADA are the same. It's the biggest myth on sherdog. He had shit cardio pre USADA.

He had slow twitch muscles pre and post usada.

His skillset is the exact same and he fights the exact same. The difference is the opponents. How about giving them credit?

Lol logic level = zero

I'm alllowed to like whoever I want and now I will play your game.

You're just a GSP hater and Silva fanboy and literally just discredit every loss he's ever had.

Let me break it down for how you would answer his losses

Takase - not in prime yet.
Chonan - not in prime yet
Okami - bullshit. He ko'ed okami. I'll ignore that he cheated.
Weidman - fluke. Silva past prime. Would have won if he tried.
Weidman 2 - fluke. Silva past prime. Would have won if he tried
DC - past prime, was sleeping on his couch for months, didn't train one minute when he decided to drive over to the arena to fight DC. Almost finished him with the belly kick. DC had to lay and pray. Silva in his prime KOs DC in 1 round.

Give or take a few words.
and you're the complete opposite. blind fanboy of a decision machine and hater of arguably the most exciting fighter in the history of the sport

Single handedly ruined his career.

I enjoyed it.

Pre and post USADA are the same. It's the biggest myth on sherdog. He had shit cardio pre USADA.

He had slow twitch muscles pre and post usada.

His skillset is the exact same and he fights the exact same. The difference is the opponents. How about giving them credit?
Stop.

No one thought he had slow twitch muscles after the Munoz KO. That’s some revisionist BS. And you know I got respect for you, China.

and you're the complete opposite. blind fanboy of a decision machine and hater of arguably the most exciting fighter in the history of the sport
I consider Silva's most boring fights to be 10x worse than any GSP fight.

Maia, Leites and Brunson are worse than any GSP fight.

You seem to think your opinion of excitement is the only answer to what is exciting.

Newsflash: your opinion is not a fact.

it was glorious. the Chris showed to the world what an overrated can that steroid cheat was.

Stop.

No one thought he had slow twitch muscles after the Munoz KO. That’s some revisionist BS. And you know I got respect for you, China.
Dude, he is slow. He was slow before USADA.... His elbow on Munoz was not some crazy quick attack.... It was a well timed elbow that landed perfectly..

Munoz is not Rockhold, Romero or Moose. Not even close.

I consider Silva's most boring fights to be 10x worse than any GSP fight.

Maia, Leites and Brunson are worse than any GSP fight.

You seem to think your opinion of excitement is the only answer to what is exciting.

Newsflash: your opinion is not a fact.
oh so 3 (1 when he was completely washed up) when he had that insane run. you're just a blind hater and here on I will ignore you 100% when it comes to anderson and also GSP

Back