It will cost you $2039.64 to watch every UFC fight this upcoming year.

Your talking to yourself numb nuts.
giphy.gif
You're*
Numb brain

This thread would be great if you showed your work.

It will cost me literally 0$ of additional costs to watch all the UFC PPVs this year.
You should charge a $5 cover to let people come over and watch your free stream.

MAKE BANK

I’d say maybe 5 percent of sherdog posters actually pay for the ppvs..

You could watch them for free in 4K or near perfect quality, which is what the vast majority of posters on here do lol. $70 bucks per Ppv is absolutely nuts and I don’t blame people for not paying that

you know what is sad about this situation? if the ufc found a way to offer a flat monthly fee for all ufc events, say $60, or maybe even as high a $100 per month, i bet lots of sherdoggers, and lots of people in general, would take them up on that offer. not sure how that would calculate out as far as paying fighters, the ufc making money, etc.

i just know that i would be the first in line to pay a flat fee for all ufc content, if such a package as available.

Hey boys let's throw a party and watch UFC

You bring beer
I bring food
He will order the fight

It's called "most normal people"

from reddit.

It will cost you $959.64 for ESPN+,Fight Pass & PPV's, also estimate of $90.00 a month for a cable package for all the ESPN's.

<31><31>{<BJPeen}<{cruzshake}><codychoke>

No wonder why PPV is dying and everyone is streaming. What a mess!

I was going to post an opposing view using the cost of season tickets to any pro sport, but that's not a fair comparison any way you look at it. The only point I would make is that you could get a typical cable TV package for $50/mo bringing your total down to approx $1439.

Yes you may be right. I just meant in great quality, and not blurring or laggy.

I'm in China and "great quality" is rare for me. Only got lucky once.

May depend on on your location/internet too

Time to do other things on the weekend, go out and try new things, live life, instead of watching let's start doing. Just watch a few ppvs you are interested, a few espn shows should be enough
Tony Robinson sherdogs

You can get 720p with fair quality on streams, but they are usually not reliable, you need to switch streams all night to watch the whole card, i prefer to download the next day, no cuts, no issues, perfect 720p or 1080p quality, but some fights are too big to risk with spoilers.

from reddit.

It will cost you $959.64 for ESPN+,Fight Pass & PPV's, also estimate of $90.00 a month for a cable package for all the ESPN's.

You'll be paying that.

How many people in this thread were trying to get that nice sherdogger and you banned by hitting you up like they asking for a link? lmfao

Also, PM me. ;)

from reddit.

That’s a lot of dick to suck or spend $120 on WWE and get 10x more content.

from reddit.

can it ya goof. just split with like 30 buddies and you'll pay like 67.98 each
<31>

Back