It will cost you $2039.64 to watch every UFC fight this upcoming year.

TSN has exclusive rights to UFC now so no more Fight Network and we still have Fight Pass for ESPN+ events that are not on TSN I think. I just use my VPN to watch everything on Fight Pass and then use my IPTV for PPVs

Nice, so it pretty much stays the same for us in Canada.

Ppv is dead model and limits who buys, cheaper subscription services is where it's at these days.

What a dumb thread.

Brb paying 90 a month for my cable package and pretending it's all just for the UFC.

It will cost me $0 because my need to stream is pulsing all year

Sorrry the Affliction fight card much more spectacular compared to UFC 225, 229 and 232. Affliction had the #1 ranked P4P fighter in the world Fedor fighting the #2 ranked HW in the world. Barnett vs Yvel was to see who would fight the winner of Fedor vs Arlovski. Don't forget HW fights were the biggest fights during that time unlike todays HW's. Also at that time Vitor vs Lindland was a big fight.

And Ufc 229 didn't have the p4p #1 fighter? Didn't ufc 229 also have more than 3 good fights?

Lastly what sold more ppvs?

I usually split every PPV with five to eight people. I'm okay with it.

Do they bring cash? Venmo?

Sounds reasonable

All my friends cheap wads despite some being millionaires and would never agree to this.

But now with mobile devices streaming everything nobody even gets together for a fight. cept mayweather

I'm paying that much by splitting it with people? Lol

Sorry, I was highlighting ways to avoid paying two grand a year for events as your post indicated. The question was for the jabronis complaining about paying for their fights.

giphy.gif

^ FKN TOP KEK M8

When UFC is on I just head down to the river to watch the water stream.

Nomsayan?

I’d say maybe 5 percent of sherdog posters actually pay for the ppvs..

You could watch them for free in 4K or near perfect quality, which is what the vast majority of posters on here do lol. $70 bucks per Ppv is absolutely nuts and I don’t blame people for not paying that
I used to buy them all with my brothers until the whole 151 thing happened and I got very disillusioned by how the UFC refused to take any responsibility an tried to throw one of there biggest stars under the bus and paint him as a coward.

Only to try and convince us 3 weeks later he is the baddest man on the planet and we would be fools not to fork over our hard earned money to watch him defend his title.

Since then I've had very little interest in giving any of my money to a company that doesn't give a fuck about and will turn on the people we are actually paying to see when ever it suite's them.

Without the fighters the UFC has nothing and as much as Dana likes to think otherwise nobody is tuning in or paying to see him and he would also have nothing and since then it's only gotten worse.

Now we only buy the biggest cards which there have only been a handful of since 151.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back