It will cost you $2039.64 to watch every UFC fight this upcoming year.

WOW young people today are some of the dumbest fucking idiots of all time. With all of today's modern technology like using the internet as an encyclopedia and you post that? CLUELESS!!!

You can get no matter what country you live. All you need is an internet connection and an Amazon Firestick.

Affliction Day of reckoning
Fedor vs Arlovski
Barnett vs Yvel
Vitor vs Lindland
Buentello vs Kirilenko
Babalu vs Sokoudju
Green vs Lauzon

It was a good card but not this spectacular card you think it is.

Ufc 229 was better as was 232 and 225 etc, etc

So how’s all this ESPN shit going to work for us in Canada?

I think I only paid for 2 PPVs last year. With the "free" network fights, which they have to make at least solid to entice PPV buys, and streaming which doesn't cost a lot, you get pretty good bang for your buck without ever buying a PPV. A card better be damn good for me to buy, and those are few and far between. They never stack those cards like they should. It's always like this: a slugfest with no ranking implications, a technical fight that casuals won't give a rat's ass about, random women's fight, and the co-main and main (and those aren't always that appealing either). I've been a fan for 20 years, and used to watch everything I could get my hands on. I am absolutely okay picking and choosing today.

Who has the damn time anyway?

I know a guy who couldn't find a single stream during the last ppv.. like not a single functioning stream. Where do you find them? Again, asking for a friend

Only filthy casuals pay for fights, I don't believe anyone who posts here has ever paid for a fight.

I’d say maybe 5 percent of sherdog posters actually pay for the ppvs..

You could watch them for free in 4K or near perfect quality, which is what the vast majority of posters on here do lol. $70 bucks per Ppv is absolutely nuts and I don’t blame people for not paying that

Never streamed an event, don't really see the point. If you can't afford PPV don't watch it.

Direct TV costs me over a grand and I only have it to watch UFC. And I have no friends so I can't split the cost of PPV.

FUCK YOU UFC!!

Affliction Day of reckoning
Fedor vs Arlovski
Barnett vs Yvel
Vitor vs Lindland
Buentello vs Kirilenko
Babalu vs Sokoudju
Green vs Lauzon

It was a good card but not this spectacular card you think it is.

Ufc 229 was better as was 232 and 225 etc, etc

Sorrry the Affliction fight card much more spectacular compared to UFC 225, 229 and 232. Affliction had the #1 ranked P4P fighter in the world Fedor fighting the #2 ranked HW in the world. Barnett vs Yvel was to see who would fight the winner of Fedor vs Arlovski. Don't forget HW fights were the biggest fights during that time unlike todays HW's. Also at that time Vitor vs Lindland was a big fight.

So how’s all this ESPN shit going to work for us in Canada?
TSN has exclusive rights to UFC now so no more Fight Network and we still have Fight Pass for ESPN+ events that are not on TSN I think. I just use my VPN to watch everything on Fight Pass and then use my IPTV for PPVs

Back