It will cost you $2039.64 to watch every UFC fight this upcoming year.

I'm looking at an awesome Black Custom Gibson SG with an ebony fretboard with gold hardware. It's like 3 grand. I'd be kicking myself if I gave Dana and his circus any funds detracting from that beast. I'll still figure out a way to watch with my 1982 Zeneth and some bunny ears
<Fedor23>

BT Sport all the way.

Cheap and cheerful and don't have to worry about if streams are quality.

fucking sure it I would pay that much to watch a few boys rolling around the octagon lol

This is the same group always complaining about fighters pay too. Get a job then pay for the fight in HD on a nice TV at your own place.

We could all buy the ppvs and that would only increase the pay of those with ppv points. Folks aren't really bitching about the top tier guys being underpaid. Plus, streaming the fight at home is just as good quality and often times reliability as ordering it on ppv.

I know I'm old, but you guys make it sound like I have to actively filter out UFC streams to avoid them just popping up at random on my internet. Yes the cost is ridiculous, double yes on the having to have three services to watch the fights (I gave up on FB prelims and fight pass long ago), but when I have tried to stream it didn't work out. When I watched at a friends house who streamed a fight, quality sucked and we had to switch to a new stream 3 times when they just shut down. Combine the pragmatic difficulties with streaming and the moral ambiguity of it, I'll find a way to watch legally.
We could all buy the ppvs and that would only increase the pay of those with ppv points. Folks aren't really bitching about the top tier guys being underpaid. Plus, streaming the fight at home is just as good quality and often times reliability as ordering it on ppv.
What's good for the company is good for the fighters. It isn't always proportional and some would say unfair, but the undercard fighters from Strikeforce, Elite FC, and Affliction know what I'm talking about.

I’d say maybe 5 percent of sherdog posters actually pay for the ppvs..

You could watch them for free in 4K or near perfect quality, which is what the vast majority of posters on here do lol. $70 bucks per Ppv is absolutely nuts and I don’t blame people for not paying that

4k ... Free ..

Fuck off

It's nothing like the big occasion of buying an event and is splitting it with friends , knowing that it's going to work and just relax and everyone enjoy it. , it's just a question of picking the cards the Pique your interest.

The cost is ridiculous, thats why I hated this new ESPN+ coming, because its always more and more and more money out of the fans always. $65 per PPV is way too expensive, especially when they have 13 PPV's a year, its way too much.

The issue is the ufc doesn’t make it easy, first they have fight pass fight prelims then fox sports prelims, then the Ppv. It’s like you have to have 3 services to see one event. It’s a mess. So a stream is a one stop shop. Just stream from BT sports and you get the whole event. Super easy. Cheap, free.
Links please?

There are 4 or 5 nice ppvs a year and the 55 bucks year for espn is nothing that's 300 a year I can deal <{poor?}>

My experience with streams has been kinda poor. They are riddled with adds and extremely shady stuff. I feel very afraid to catch computer AIDS every time i click on those links and then even worse have to click to close 100 adds. My anus clutches with every click. Cause these fuckers are tricky with their fake ass "x" buttons

Then occasionally they freeze and you have to reload and go through the process again. They are also lagging behind the actual signal. You can easily tell who is and who isnt on the PBP, as it takes some people a few minutes to come in and drop a comment.

Also, i usually want to use the computer while the fights are on or during break. So you would need two computers. Which i have, so for me no big deal, but still i imagine might be a problem for some.

So all these people claiming they can watch it perfectly with no issues like this are either lying, dont know any better, or they have access to something far superior that im missing here.

And if thats the case,
giphy.gif

Last edited:
just get internet service and fight pass...that is all that's needed

It will cost me the 40 bucks I pay for my internet.

<31>

Fuck it. I like supporting the sport. I also hate the quality of streams. It just looks ugly on a nice tv. I also like being able to pause whenever I want and rewatch close fights and crazy shit.

So many better things to spend that kind of money on, like guitars and steak.

Lol I really hope this stops even ONE person from buying. Good job on the person for putting that together.

Back