Media It was going downhill for him and he took career altering damage, but Khalil was up 2-1 and won the first 2 rounds on all 3 scorecards

I feel like refs should stop these kind of fights way earlier. Yes, a KO might always happen, but the damage taken is never worth that risk. Those are career ending beatings and just not worth to compromise your health for it even for a title. Just like Tony vs Gaethje, JDS vs Cain, everyone can see whats happening and the damage taken is too much for the rest of your career.

jack-nicholson-jack.gif

I feel like refs should stop these kind of fights way earlier. Yes, a KO might always happen, but the damage taken is never worth that risk. Those are career ending beatings and just not worth to compromise your health for it even for a title. Just like Tony vs Gaethje, JDS vs Cain, everyone can see whats happening and the damage taken is too much for the rest of your career.

qDUhhVx.gif

I love violence, love KO's and can't say i dislike watching beatings. But from a fighter perspective i think the refs have the obligation to call it sooner when the damage was clearly too much. Tony didn't give us any more wars after the beating, JDS looked afraid to get hit. Khalil will prob also fight differently now. We all loose in the process. And i'm not saying to call it too quickly, but a prologed beating like that, the ref could've called it at least 1min earlier and prevented alot more damage.

I love violence, love KO's and can't say i dislike watching beatings. But from a fighter perspective i think the refs have the obligation to call it sooner when the damage was clearly too much. Tony didn't give us any more wars after the beating, JDS looked afraid to get hit. Khalil will prob also fight differently now. We all loose in the process. And i'm not saying to call it too quickly, but a prologed beating like that, the ref could've called it at least 1min earlier and prevented alot more damage.

Id rather they give him a chance than to stop it too soon sir.
I get what you're saying but it is fighting after all my friend.

It's a typo. And Alex was plodding forward. His point still stands.
But thanks :)
Id say that was true if the fuckin "R" wasn't on the other side of the keyboard sir.. you're welcome....white knight.

Still love you dearly sweet tits lol

Last edited:
Khalil gave it his all. True warrior that should only be praised. I know a ton of Syndicate guys and I'll be sending Sherdog's love Khalil's way for his valiant effort and for sacrificing blood for us.
<{JustBleed}>
qDUhhVx.gif

Let us pray sir lol

Lmfao, I hate your face you little whore.
I showed my wife this post and she said, "you guys are like children sometimes"....I proudly said..."Yes ma'am"...she just shook her head....I win lol
I saw that gif at 245am and couldn't stop laughing, Every time I looked at it I fucking cracked up and woke her up, I showed her and she asked wtf did I Google to find that and I said do t worry about it, I post it and laugh again then add the with my weiner part and laughed enough to wake her back up. <lol><lol><lol>

I love being a manchild

I saw that gif at 245am and couldn't stop laughing, Every time I looked at it I fucking cracked up and woke her up, I showed her and she asked wtf did I Google to find that and I said do t worry about it, I post it and laugh again then add the with my weiner part and laughed enough to wake her back up. <lol><lol><lol>

I love being a manchild
Yeah "fun" for the god damn win sir....manchildren unite lmao.

IMG_20241006_105504_01.gif

Alex didn't give a crap about score cards, he knew the finish was coming and he got it.

Dude is like a computer, once he figured things out completely unloaded on Khalil.
Yes to this, you can sense the closing, but he did make a mistake of being too aggressive and losing both rounds due to two total sequences, however it was clear with asked getting back those rounds with a new strategy, changed plans mid fight.

all the shit he got and he lasted longer than jiri and hill combined lol

Back