It was foul of DP to bring up Conor not donating

The fact Conor got so mad and triggered about this and went on huge childish rant and then said he was rage quitng the fight should tell you all you need to know about who is wrong and right.

I seriously cant believe some of deluded rubbish conors fans have tried to spin this in he's favour in last day.
Not really, business pull out of deals like this all the time when they see something they don't like or are not getting the information they want. We are talking about money here, not just fighting and social media. People have to separate this and view it as a business deal and not some fight perspective. Both sides are saying different things. Conor is asking for a detailed list for every dollar that is going to be spent for the 500k donation. Dustin is saying he's reaching out with no response. We'll see how it plays out. If Dustin can publicly reveal that Conor didn't donate, and he's not responding to emails. Then publicly put out what your foundation/charity is going to spend the 500k on. That easily ends the argument in Dustin's favor. Could also get more people willing to donate if Conor doesn't do it.

Maybe because there’s a third fight on the horizon..? Jesus Christ dude is in camp and got KNOCKED OUT by you. He should’ve waited until after the trilogy to bring this up.
What does a third fight have to do with a promised donation to charity?

The guy who insults peoples wives, religion, region, call his opponent an “in bred” etc gets to be upset and pull out when a casual comment about a charity donation gets dropped.
Lol

Not really, business pull out of deals like this all the time when they see something they don't like or are not getting the information they want. We are talking about money here, not just fighting and social media. People have to separate this and view it as a business deal and not some fight perspective. Both sides are saying different things. Conor is asking for a detailed list for every dollar that is going to be spent for the 500k donation. Dustin is saying he's reaching out with no response. We'll see how it plays out. If Dustin can publicly reveal that Conor didn't donate, and he's not responding to emails. The publicly put out what you are going to spend the 500k on. That easily ends the argument in Dustin's favor.

You can choose to believe Conors BS all you want but i tend to believe a nice guy in dustin over someone like conor and so would most people if you took he's ball out of your mouth for moment. Conor has made no effort untill dustin called him out about this money and he was the one that offered it and was happy enough to take all praise and love he got for it.

You can choose to believe Conors BS all you want but i tend to believe a nice guy in dustin over someone like conor and so would most people if you took he's ball out of your mouth for moment. Conor has made no effort untill dustin called him out about this money and he was the one that offered it and was happy enough to take all praise and love he got for it.
I don't know any of them personally so I can't judge them on their personal character. I can only judge the situation and Conor is not wrong for asking for details on how the money is being spent. It's 500k, that is more money than Dustin's foundation has ever received. If Dustin sent the plans on how he is going to used to Conor with no reply, then make it public. You have a lot of eyes on the situation, bring more focus to what you are trying to do. Find more donations if Conor doesn't donate his money.

I don't know any of them personally so I can't judge them on their personal character. I can only judge the situation and Conor is not wrong for asking for details on how the money is being spent. It's 500k, that is more money than Dustin's foundation has ever received. If Dustin sent the plans on how he is going to used to Conor with no reply, then make it public. You have a lot of eyes on the situation, bring more focus to what you are trying to do. Find more donations if Conor doesn't donate his money.

No your choosing to believe conors version that dustin has not given any plan info to him which sounds like complete horsecrap to be honest and dustin has said he didnt reply 3 times to he's messages.I already said i couldnt care less what conors does with he's money but dont tell the world that your giving 500 k away and brag about it to get loads of love and praise and now complain because dustin has called him out to world for not paying it quite simple.

No your choosing to believe conors version that dustin has not given any plan info to him which sounds like complete horsecrap to be honest and dustin has said he didnt reply 3 times to he's messages.I already said i couldnt care less what conors does with he's money but dont tell the world that your giving 500 k away and brag about it to get loads of love and praise and now complain because dustin has called him out to world for not paying it quite simple.
I'm not siding with anyone. If Dustin has the plans then make it public like he did with this situation. What's stopping him? He can easily prove his point and bring more attention to what he's trying to do since everyone is talking about this situation. All I'm saying is Conor isn't wrong for wanting details on how 500k is being spent. If Dustin can't provide that information I understand why Conor is hesitant with his 500k.

I'm not siding with anyone. If Dustin has the plans then make it public like he did with this situation. What's stopping him? He can easily prove his point and bring more attention to what he's trying to do since everyone is talking about this situation. All I'm saying is Conor isn't wrong for wanting details on how 500k is being spent. If Dustin can't provide that information I understand why Conor is hesitant with his 500k.
Cut the bullshit. Conor found an excuse to welch because he's a big doo doo head.

TS isn't wrong. Dustin found his Twitter handle to tweet about it publicly, which means he could've found his handle to DM him privately first too.

If Conor ignored THAT good faith attempt, then by all means bring it public.

It's mental warfare. Also, if Conor wasn't a piece of trash, there would be no issues

I don't understand why anyone would trust that scumbag given his past actions.

Conor is a selfish person, and a horrible human being.

Money can't buy you class. Between him sucker punching an old man in a bar, and then refusing to donate to children, it's amazing how he has any fans at all.

I'd assume the only people who still like him are equally or more shitty than Conor is. Fuck Conor and fuck his fans.

That’s something they should’ve discussed behind closed doors and not on social media I’m sure other corporations are looking at Dustin with a side eye for that.
Just ignore the rich guy that lied about wanting to give to charity.

This thread really got the dogs barking huh?

Provided Dustin's charitable foundation is on the up and up and legitimate (which it seems to me it is), then it's the Foundation's decisions on how the monies are disbursed, not Conor's or Conor's lawyers.

You run your mouth? You back it up or you take the appropriate amount of shit that comes with having no honour. Whether it is getting reamed in the press or by getting punched in the face, it is what it is.

I don't like Conor, but this is unprofessional. I think those emails need to be produced with a time stamp. What Conor is saying is how a lot of people do donations. Let me see where the money is going before I send it. Dustin is saying it was sent, but it's gotta be verified. I definitely wouldn't donate now. I'd be a petty assgole and donate 1 million to another charity.

It's fair game. If Connor had privately expressed to Dustin hes going to donate than you have a point. But he did it for publicity and should be called out on it publically if he doesn't follow through.

I don't like Conor, but this is unprofessional. I think those emails need to be produced with a time stamp. What Conor is saying is how a lot of people do donations. Let me see where the money is going before I send it. Dustin is saying it was sent, but it's gotta be verified. I definitely wouldn't donate now. I'd be a petty assgole and donate 1 million to another charity.

You sound like a great guy... as if dustin charity is is scaming or taking the money for himself stop with this bullshitt excuse.

Back