It was foul of DP to bring up Conor not donating

I'll play devils advocate here, remember Paige said she would cut her locks for cancer. Seems like people still loved her after the fact maybe even more. This all could be marketing on both parties parts for all we know.
I'm sure you understand you're reaching. PVZ's entire fanbase is based around her being attractive and cutting her hair would've hurt her a ton. Conor has watches worth more than the amount he said he would donate and it wouldn't harm his ability to get modeling jobs or anything like that

He jumped the gun on that one for sure, it hasn't been that long. If it had gone 6 months and still no sign of progress then he could threaten to out him but to do it out of the blue like that just because he hasn't responded to a few emails is rash and foolish.

Definitely a low blow and reputation killer going public
How is it a low blow when Conor was using Dustin's charity to get PR based on a donation that didn't exist? He literally only set the record straight and returned everything back to 0

He jumped the gun on that one for sure, it hasn't been that long. If it had gone 6 months and still no sign of progress then he could threaten to out him but to do it out of the blue like that just because he hasn't responded to a few emails is rash and foolish.
It has been 3 months with no communication on the matter despite him--as far as anybody knows--having all the liquid assets necessary to donate it immediately

Maybe because there’s a third fight on the horizon..? Jesus Christ dude is in camp and got KNOCKED OUT by you. He should’ve waited until after the trilogy to bring this up.
McGregor started ghosting them right after their second fight, prior to a third fight being signed.

And your excuse is also laughable due to the fact that McGregor himself volunteered (and bragged about) this charity during the press run for their second fight.

0/10 garbage thread.

Thank you

Conrat brings up a fighter's religion, ethnicity, father, wife, people, place of birth so on and so on but it's the end of the World because Dustin did this. Fuck yourselves you filthy Conor cum guzzlers, Conrat deserves far worse. He's lucky he hasn't had someone like himself at a presser bring up all his shit, I'd imagine his scumbag fans would literally cry.

That’s something they should’ve discussed behind closed doors and not on social media I’m sure other corporations are looking at Dustin with a side eye for that.
Conor did say he was going to physically harm him so.....

No he absolutely should let the world know conors gesture was fake .....conor gained a lot of fans claiming hes matured into a new man ....conor announced publicly to gain fans and attention - so he deserves to be publicly shamed
Yep. And I love how he’s coming out all offended and showing his ass, because he got called out on his BS. His Nutthuggers still trying to stand up for him too. Haha.

That’s something they should’ve discussed behind closed doors and not on social media I’m sure other corporations are looking at Dustin with a side eye for that.

Closed doors.. how about fucking emails that went unanswered, smart guy? It's not like the fight was 2 days ago. Don't make excuses for Mac.

If it was the otherway around 100% Conor is bringing it up. My guess is he's calling off the fight because he doesn't want to answer the questions around not paying.

If Conor is welching he had the right. If Conor is having his team of lawyers do due diligence then that's a low blow by Dustin.

Back