It seems to me Dana is feeding injured or fighters without camp to Connor

mikiki

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Think about it. Dana doesn't let any opportunity pass to feed McGregor with easier fights.

Mendez... on short notice not too difficult fight for him. Boosting his image and hype after win.
Now, said he offered fight to Frankie while many claim Dana knew he was injured - injured Frankie would also be easy fight for Conor. Considering how Dana reacted in interview saying this is business and hinting when opportunities present themselves you should take them - only suggests he really wanted Frankie to take the fight even injured.

Nate... whatever some may think of him, he had no fight camp, he is at huge disadvantage. On paper easier fight for Conor yet again.

McGregor has proven himself he is willing to fight, willing to fight the best but we rarely get to see him fight the best at their best.

Last edited:
Is this Conor's 4 or 5th short notice opponent? Almost as much UFC fights he has

Didn't know Aldo or Frankie just stepped in.

Intentions aside, I won't be surprised if it backfires.

Does it also seem to you that the eye on the pyramid on the dollar bill is secretly watching you and reporting everything to the Illuminati Jew new world order? Think about it.

So it is possible conception is possible though bum sex. TS is living proof of this.

Think about it. Dana doesn't let any opportunity pass to feed McGregor with easier fights

Worth quoting this. The two times that this has happened, McGregor was scheduled to face the actual champion in each division. The best fighter in the division. In Aldo's case, a very dominant champion and the only champion they've had in that division. In Dos Anjos case, a very well proven champion. It's no conspiracy that Dana doesn't have a fighter secretly stashed away who's better than the current champion, the replacement will always be a step down.

You think Mendes was the only one not 100% prepared?
Guess what, McGregor had an ACL tear 14 weeks before the Mendes fight and couldn't practice grappling, wrestling nor spar a lot.
One would think, people following the sport of MMA, who are active on a forum would have known this by now.

I agree with some comments and I'm not making excuses or implying in any way champions that pulled out of fights (Aldo, RDA) is in any way conspiracy or rigged. I'd just like to see Conor fight fighters at their best even if they are not the champions, not some without camp or injured ones.

Last edited:
I agree with some comments and I'm not making excuses or implying in any way champions that pulled out of fights (Aldo, RDA) is in any way conspiracy or rigged. I'd just like to see Connor fight fighters at their best even if they are not the champions, not some without camp or injured ones.
Jose Aldo had a full camp, more than a full camp. He wasn't injured. He was the dominant champ and unbeaten for ten years. He was at his best.

Think about it. Dana doesn't let any opportunity pass to feed McGregor with easier fights.

McGregor has proven himself he is willing to fight, willing to fight the best but we rarely get to see him fight the best at their best.

Who's fault is that? Personally, I blame Aldo & RDA seeing as they are the ones who pulled out of their respective fights, not Conor.

Jose Aldo had a full camp, more than a full camp. He wasn't injured. He was the dominant champ and unbeaten for ten years. He was at his best.

This stuff about Conor, it's mind boggling isn't it?

And that was the highlight of Conor's career. Proved himself and earned respect.

Last edited:
Back