It’s *OFFICIAL*: Khabib is solely responsible for holding up the Tony fight (ESPN)

New York, Las Vegas...they can fight on the fucking moon. Tony will take his soul wherever it takes place.

OfficialLightheartedDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

Ramadan starts in April, let's push it back to August. It's only fair for Khabib.

Las Vegas would like to take this opportunity to apologize to absolutely no one.

Thanks for the cheese, catch ya later.

Vegas took 1mill from Khabib, thats more than the UFC pays out to all fighters combined on most cards. Fuck em.

The champ calls the shots

He jumped the cage and started a brawl...
And he got fined. Fined an absolutely ridiculous, unprecedented amount which he found insulting. It wasn't the fact of being fined or suspended that he disliked, but the fact that NSAC went way overboard. Now NSAC either apologizes or he will never fight there again. It's called having balls and not taking shit from anyone, not something you would understand, I'm sure.

Anyway, I'm glad Khabib made Ferguson cultists chimp out yet again. The more they're driven into a religious frenzy, the more hilarious their reaction is going to be when Ferguson gets embarrassed while looking like a shitty bluebelt on the ground. Only a couple more months to go.

Hopefully for the sake of the division and MMA, Khabib will lose. Khabib and Mcgregor just straight up fucking the LW division for 3 years or so now.

How the fuck does he have any fans? (Oh yeah, Conor haters), he makes the Diaz bros seem rational....

Vegas let him off with a slap on the wrist, he should have been looking at 2 year ban from the sport.

And he got fined. Fined an absolutely ridiculous, unprecedented amount which he found insulting. It wasn't the fact of being fined or suspended that he disliked, but the fact that NSAC went way overboard. Now NSAC either apologizes or he will never fight there again. It's called having balls and not taking shit from anyone, not something you would understand, I'm sure.

Anyway, I'm glad Khabib made Ferguson cultists chimp out yet again. The more they're driven into a religious frenzy, the more hilarious their reaction is going to be when Ferguson gets embarrassed while looking like a shitty bluebelt on the ground. Only a couple more months to go.
Lol you seem mad for no reason, I'm sure you're a happy individual....

what is it about khabib that makes losers online SEETHE
this is an MMA forum. appreciate domination

Unprecedented amount because no fighter has ever jumped out of a cage and fought someone in the crowd. He's an absolute thug who hides behind his religion to pretend he's not just an asshole.
Oh, I'm sure no fighter has instigated a brawl before, lmao. He was a victim of the biggest systematic bullying campaign in UFC history and committed a crime of passion, but trash like you loves to forget this fact. It's OK, Khabib will fight when he wants and not a second earlier, I don't expect you to understand the concept of having principles.

Oh, I'm sure no fighter has instigated a brawl before, lmao. He was a victim of the biggest systematic bullying campaign in UFC history and committed a crime of passion, but trash like you loves to forget this fact. It's OK, Khabib will fight when he wants and not a second earlier, I don't expect you to understand the concept of having principles.
The principal of crying when you're punished for breaking the law?

Is he under the impression that New York wouldn't fine him for doing the same?

Back