It’s *OFFICIAL*: Khabib is solely responsible for holding up the Tony fight (ESPN)

Duh..

Tony represents the biggest threat to him not even close. Not only does he have an unstoppable gas tank combined with a ridiculous ground game. His crazy weird striking is impossible to train for. On top of that Tony is a crazy ass motherfucker. He’s legit out of his fucking mind. He gives no fucks in that octagon.

So what

We're 5 months away from the date the UFC are targeting

Yeah and that is a complete crock of shit. This dude fought in September after not fighting for basically one year. They should’ve had this thing signed sealed and delivered for December or January.

I can't stand him but I don't blame the guy for being butthurt about it and wanting the fight somewhere else.

You can’t blame the guy? Really? The fucking moron jumped over the cage and damn near caused a riot in the arena. He’s lucky one didn’t break out. Bowe/Golota MSG..

tony will fight for the belt when khabib says so. he will jump when khabib says so. thats how it suppose to be, the champ call the shots not the #1 contender.

He never said he won't fight Tony, I'm pretty sure he will fight him somewhere else.

Don't worry, he will kill Tony in NY, Russia or whatever, Tony is going down and that's for sure

Yeah and that is a complete crock of shit. This dude fought in September after not fighting for basically one year. They should’ve had this thing signed sealed and delivered for December or January.
December PPV card already has 3 title fights
January is all about Conor
February will probably be Stipe X DC III

I don't see a problem with March
{<shrug}

Athletics commissions are corrupt and only in it for money

The fine was a ridiculous amount. Good for Khabib, NSAC can go fuck themselves
The fine was relative to his earnings, which it absolutely needs to be, if you fine millionaires $10k for breaking the rules there's no deterrent.

The only person who has a reason to complain about the fine is Conor, he was assaulted by more than one person while under the watch of the NSAC's security, Vegas is lucky they didn't get a lawsuit.

December PPV card already has 3 title fights
January is all about Conor
February will probably be Stipe X DC III

I don't see a problem with March
{<shrug}

My problem is if the champion had any interest whatsoever in being active the fight was going to get booked for the winter. That is my problem. He is still stalling. He doesn’t even want to fight.

(anguished, with tears in my eyes): Las Vegas was mean to me

So the guy jumps the cage and starts a brawl and is pissed that he had to face repercussions for it?

Delusional fucker...

Religious extremist is delusional, more breaking news at 9.

tony will fight for the belt when khabib says so. he will jump when khabib says so. thats how it suppose to be, the champ call the shots not the #1 contender.

Yeah...not really.

Neither the champ nor the contender "call the shots". The organization does. Yes, Khabib has quite a bit of leverage with the org because of the popularity he's gained (being the champ helps obviously, but it's not only about that--for example Usman doesn't really have much leverage with the UFC right now because he's just not all that popular overall). But Khabib's leverage isn't infinite. He doesn't just get to decide when Tony fights for the belt. Within reason the UFC will try to accomodate Khabib, but they aren't going to let him just dictate everything. For example, he'd mentioned wanting his next title defense to be in Russia. Now all of a sudden he's fine with NY or anywhere but Vegas. The UFC likely told him Russia wasn't happening, and he had to alter his expectations.

Didn't realize this thread was about Conor but, since you bring it up that dumbfuck should have been suspended too.
Conor was dealt with by the police, the athletic commission do not have the authority to get involved in matters like that.

Trump said he wants Ukraine to help him find dirt on Biden, and Khabib said he won’t fight in Las Vegas. Why making a thread and pointing fingers?

He jumps the cage to start a brawl, gets fined then refuses to fight in vegas (where most ufc cards are held) because he feels hard done by. Allhamdullah strip him and release him.

So the guy jumps the cage and starts a brawl and is pissed that he had to face repercussions for it?

Delusional fucker...
Yes, and he was punished more severely than anyone else who's done worse. Conor threatened to never fight in Vegas again over a $75k fine for hurling fucking full cans of energy drink into a packed crowd, I don't believe he got a fine for throwing a dolly at a bus window injuring several people, Jorge didn't get fined for sucker punching Edwards. What was Conor's fine for jumping into the cage to attack the ref at Bellator? What were the Caesar Gracie guys fine for attacking Mayhem?

None of them were fined anywhere near the $500k Khabib was for going after a pro fighter who's bigger than him who was waving him on. I wouldn't fight there and make the commission money either if I could fight somewhere else.

Sounds like its the UFC holding things up. No reason Khabib has to fight in Vegas. UFC moved an entire PPV on a weeks notice for Jon Jones.

At least Khabib is giving them a heads up.

The fine was relative to his earnings, which it absolutely needs to be, if you fine millionaires $10k for breaking the rules there's no deterrent.

The only person who has a reason to complain about the fine is Conor, he was assaulted by more than one person while under the watch of the NSAC's security, Vegas is lucky they didn't get a lawsuit.

Canor started it by sucker punching Khabib's teammate

Sounds like its the UFC holding things up. No reason Khabib has to fight in Vegas. UFC moved an entire PPV on a weeks notice for Jon Jones.

At least Khabib is giving them a heads up.

There's no way the UFC will win this either. Khabib is stubborn and doesn't give a flying fuck about Dana or anyone else

Back