Media Israel's Entrance @UFC 243 Was Awesome , Some Disagree. But When He Fought For China...Holy Cheese!!

Why was he carrying chinese flag? Was he just pandering to the crowd? That music they were playing once he gets in the ring sounded like old video game big boss music. I kinda liked it:
He was recruited to the Chinese national team when they saw how good he was. The made up a semi fake backpack story for him and everything as you can see.

My favorites are Genki Sudo's. I bought all those ppv's back in the day when he was in the UFC and Japan. Tito Ortiz UFC 40 was one of the best ever. A lot of people that weren't watching back then will think whatever but he was an absolute monster in comparison to the competition back then. There's a lot of great ones. Tom Lawlor's weigh in antics and entrances were awesome too! The list goes on, but those are some of my favorites.

Idk how well these are made, I didn't watch them but i'll save a few people some leg work.

I liked it!

But not everyone was a fan:

fetchimage

Admit it, bro, up until he pointed out, you totally thought he was Will Smith.
The funny part is that many Asians who aren't exposed to black people are like that. When my lighter skin toned cousin traveled there, many told him he looked like Lil Wayne, who is much darker, and wanted to take pictures with him.

wow is all I can say to that

his ufc 243 entrance wasn't too bad, but the backup dancers naruto running away after the dance was one of the lamest things that has ever taken place anywhere an octagon

Fast forward to exactly 3 minutes and 50 second into the video to see one of the most hilariously corny intros ever!

Here's another throwback of the Black Dragon with the Chinese heart lol

View attachment 798734

So before Israel pandered to Japanese he was pandering to the Chinese lol

My favorites are Genki Sudo's. I bought all those ppv's back in the day when he was in the UFC and Japan. Tito Ortiz UFC 40 was one of the best ever. A lot of people that weren't watching back then will think whatever but he was an absolute monster in comparison to the competition back then. There's a lot of great ones. Tom Lawlor's weigh in antics and entrances were awesome too! The list goes on, but those are some of my favorites.

Idk how well these are made, I didn't watch them but i'll save a few people some leg work.

Love the Tom Lawlor video, the fat redhead at :23 is a total buzzkill.

Wait so did Israel leave behind his Sifu master for Eugene?

The funny part is that many Asians who aren't exposed to black people are like that. When my lighter skin toned cousin traveled there, many told him he looked like Lil Wayne, who is much darker, and wanted to take pictures with him.

When I lived in Korea people would walk up to me and ask if I was a boxer or a basketball player

So before Israel pandered to Japanese he was pandering to the Chinese lol
I don't think he panders to the Japanese. It's just that Asian culture, and largely Japanese culture had a big influence on our generation. Animes, martial arts movies, video games etc.

But this Chinese ish, he admits the gimmick was their idea and he was paid to do it.

Back