Media Israel's Entrance @UFC 243 Was Awesome , Some Disagree. But When He Fought For China...Holy Cheese!!

Dancing was...

Trashy, low class, irrelevant, self absorbed, goofy, kook shit.

<{1-69}>

<{1-9}>

The funny part is that many Asians who aren't exposed to black people are like that. When my lighter skin toned cousin traveled there, many told him he looked like Lil Wayne, who is much darker, and wanted to take pictures with him.

I think they're like that with Westerners or foreigners in general. I'm white and when I was in China I'd have random locals asking to take pictures with me and whatnot. Different mind-set.

He is a China shill? He is dead to me. War Eraser!

"Do you think I'm a bank clerk? Or Will Smith?" That part took me out.
To be fair, Asian marketing is almost ALL corny and heavy handed to westerners. In Japan I was lol'ing so much of their advertising and marketing compared to ours.

To be fair, Asian marketing is almost ALL corny and heavy handed to westerners. In Japan I was lol'ing so much of their advertising and marketing compared to ours.
Haha true. Bob sapp had some fun ads. Heck, he even had his own song and music video. What can I say, Asia gonna Asia. Also do mind if I ask you, why is Asian marketing heavy handed to westerners?

His new nickname:
Will "the bank clerk" Smith.

carry a chineeze flag just because he is in china.... Tryhard. Get some fans ffs!

The ComingToAmerica walkout was epic.

Haha true. Bob sapp had some fun ads. Heck, he even had his own song and music video. What can I say, Asia gonna Asia. Also do mind if I ask you, why is Asian marketing heavy handed to westerners?

I really don't know why but I think our general jaded nature comparatively has something to do with it. Asians tend to be less individualistic and more communal in a lot of their sensibilities as well so maybe that leads to more of what we consider cute or corny?

I'm really not qualified to say but there has got to be a reason or a set of reasons - maybe someone else can say?

Minowaman Goat entrances then Mirko Cro-Cop then Mayhem.

UFC entrances are complete trash. I wish Israel would go full Naruto mode and stop with the broken tribe shite. Just be the total cosplaying gay man loving nerd that you are!! We will cheer for you harder.

I really don't know why but I think our general jaded nature comparatively has something to do with it. Asians tend to be less individualistic and more communal in a lot of their sensibilities as well so maybe that leads to more of what we consider cute or corny?

I'm really not qualified to say but there has got to be a reason or a set of reasons - maybe someone else can say?

Americans if that is who you are talking about have next to no sense of humour. European, English Australian and Asians are dar far funnier in general and are actually capable of laughing at themselves. (Asians a little less so depending on the prt of asia)

Every single great Comedic show either Asian, European or English Americans have completely fucked up. Except for probably 2 and that is mainly due to individual performances.

Minowaman Goat entrances then Mirko Cro-Cop then Mayhem.

UFC entrances are complete trash. I wish Israel would go full Naruto mode and stop with the broken tribe shite. Just be the total cosplaying gay man loving nerd that you are!! We will cheer for you harder.
Lmao @ cosplaying gay man loving nerd. Thats how i see most people into the anime shit

May be black but he has a Chinese heart. That shit was as stupid as it was racist. He should’ve said fuck no to that one.

Wait so did Israel leave behind his Sifu master for Eugene?
They're all part of the same lineage, the old Chinese guy founded City Lee Gar, which then led to the offshoot City Kickboxing.

Back