Media Israel's Entrance @UFC 243 Was Awesome , Some Disagree. But When He Fought For China...Holy Cheese!!

My favorites are Genki Sudo's. I bought all those ppv's back in the day when he was in the UFC and Japan. Tito Ortiz UFC 40 was one of the best ever. A lot of people that weren't watching back then will think whatever but he was an absolute monster in comparison to the competition back then. There's a lot of great ones. Tom Lawlor's weigh in antics and entrances were awesome too! The list goes on, but those are some of my favorites.

Idk how well these are made, I didn't watch them but i'll save a few people some leg work.

I miss Tom Lawlor. The Dan Severn one was too good.

I’m all for a little showmanship but Adesanya does not do it well...

Americans if that is who you are talking about have next to no sense of humour. European, English Australian and Asians are dar far funnier in general and are actually capable of laughing at themselves. (Asians a little less so depending on the prt of asia)

Every single great Comedic show either Asian, European or English Americans have completely fucked up. Except for probably 2 and that is mainly due to individual performances.
I'm Canadian and prefer British humour to American overall. But I'm not speaking of humour, really. I'm speaking of say, an advertisement for a health product that simply says "it's really healthy. Be super healthy - eat this healthy snack!" whereas in the west you'd have to make some kind of claims (20% less sugar, 40% less fat, contains x amount of amino acids, etc.".

It seemed enough for them to simply say words that create a mood with no information. So where western commercials would be honing in on distorted and manipulative "facts", Japanese adds would double down on cuteness and mood. To me, all their ads were funny in the sense that I wouldn't see how it would persuade anyone but my Japanese friend told me they need no persuading - they trust the ads!

Seems like a different paradigm than in the west. So I think they just focus on being cute or cool, which can be corny to a western viewer.

When I lived in Korea people would walk up to me and ask if I was a boxer or a basketball player

Everytime I visit my Family in Indonesia, people bum rush me for a pic or stare at me nonchalantly.
I am mixed so Iam basically like a yellowbone over there lol.

Fast forward to exactly 3 minutes and 50 second into the video to see one of the most hilariously corny intros ever!

Here's another throwback of the Black Dragon with the Chinese heart lol

View attachment 798734

His entrances are awesome. Can’t people got triggered here when he had his entrance against Whittaker. It’s martial arts, there is art in what Izzy is doing. He would’ve looked like a goofball if he lost but he didn’t.

if you see any of these juicy sponsorship contract from Chinese businesses,
you'll understand why he did that

Usain Bolt made a fortune with chinese sponsors

Back