International Israel strikes 80 sites across Gaza

There's video of the Iron Dome intercepting Rockets fired at Israeli settlements two days ago. This airstrike is a response.

Israel struck dozens of targets in the Gaza Strip on Saturday morning...

Israel has come under international criticism for its response to the unarmed protesters taking part in the “Great March of Return” which was launched in Gaza on 30 March.

43587032_10156816061801926_7810899757265584128_n.jpg

205 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli occupation forces as they took part in the #GreatMarchOfReturn between 30 March to 4 October 2018...

As for today, 205 Palestinians have been killed while taking part in the demonstrations, including journalists, medics and children. More than 20,000 have been injured....

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181027-israel-strikes-80-sites-across-gaza/

Two things, while our media is fixated on the Pittsburgh Synagogue, it is likely that this will not be mentioned and if it is, somehow the media will spin this in Israel's favor.

The second point here I hope answers those who don't understand why so many Jews like myself, and the world over, reject the state of Israel and deny any connection to the terrorist regime that occupies Palestine. It is the exact backlash that we have seen today in Pittsburgh. Israel's crimes and her special treatment when she carries out these crimes is exactly what keeps true antisemitism alive and kicking.

Until Israel is brought under control, these antisemitic attacks will continue and Jews worldwide will never be safe.

Thanks for reading, this is a serious one for me.

EDIT: Trump was just on TV saying people have told him that the Pittsburgh Synagogue was one of the worst crime scenes they have ever seen. These people have obviously never been to Gaza!
Did the person who attacked the Synagogue specifically state that he did so as a consequence of Israel?

There's video of the Iron Dome intercepting Rockets fired at Israeli settlements two days ago. This airstrike is a response.

I think rockets were a response to hundreds of unarmed protestors killed by israeli snipers.

Lets get real about these so-called rockets.they are fucking fireworks that never hurt anyone, Calling them rockets is like the fire kites stealth bombers. It's the only way to bring attention to Palestinian utter misery poverty and destitution.

Just more PR from IDF and slavish devotion of MSM to make excuses for what Israel does.

I'm not trying to justify either side here, though I am generally pro-Israel. It simply seemed striking that such an important fact had yet to be discussed in conjunction with Israel's airstrikes.
Israe ain’t supposed to exist. Therefor anything hat happens is on them. That’s the basis for every Israel thread In here. Always

LMAO, we have an IDF agent posting Israeli propaganda.

That is stock footage actually designed for Israelis to pretend their iron dome works, which it certainly does not.

You people coming on here to defend these sociopaths setting up racial colonies on another's land is abhorrent.

Israe ain’t supposed to exist. Therefor anything hat happens is on them. That’s the basis for every Israel thread In here. Always

Let's create a country called jewistan in Texas, and give every Jewish in the world the right to be a citizen there.
If you don't agree, you're antisemitic.

Let's create a country called jewistan in Texas, and give every Jewish in the world the right to be a citizen there.
If the un agreed to it after 90% of them were wiped out we would abide it. We don’t hate Jews and wish hitler had finished the job like you though

But maybe we should do that since you are saying Muslims can’t help but attack them because they’re such a violent peoly

If the un agreed to it after 90% of them were wiped out we would abide it. We don’t hate Jews and wish hitler had finished the job like you though

But maybe we should do that since you are saying Muslims can’t help but attack them because they’re such a violent peoly
Please stop, Texas would never allow for a Jewish state to be built on top of her. And Jews, you know the folks who follow our Torah? They wouldn't want that any more than Palestine.

Did the person who attacked the Synagogue specifically state that he did so as a consequence of Israel?

Ah, what other reason would there be? Trying out my new AK-47 rifle?

Learn your history dude. Muslim invited them to Palestine when eurotrash had their pogroms. It was only when jews started to act like they owned the place shit got ugly.

Jews used to be all over middle east until Israel was created. Then Muslim countries over reacted sure.

Please stop, Texas would never allow for a Jewish state to be built on top of her. And Jews, you know the folks who follow our Torah? They wouldn't want that any more than Palestine.
Muslims only care about Palestine because they keep losing. It’s old. They can’t win a fight so they go this route.

Shit, I think most Americans are so sick of this shit we would be OK with it. Let's tell the truth though, the Jews and the Muslims are fighting over buildings they think represent their religion, and niether would leave even if we offered to give them a state.

I would be happy if someone nuked Jerusalem. More people have died fighting over that city than any nuke could kill, and then they would have nothing to fight over.

How the UN is relevant ? 10 countries deciding of destiny of the world ?

My wife and my children are Jewish, try again, moron.

Learn your history dude. Muslim invited them to Palestine when eurotrash had their pogroms. It was only when jews started to act like they owned the place shit got ugly.
The un gave them land. Nice they jewed them out of the land argument though

Back