International Israel strikes 80 sites across Gaza

Jerusalem is half Palestinian , half israeli. East is palestinian, west is Israeli.
The 1967 borders have never been accepted by Israel, it's only palestinian and international community who think it's the solution.

Not true.
Jewish were living in Palestine before Israel.
It's a nationalistic war, not a religion one.

Funny, because everything I have read has said that Trump offered the Pali's the moon in exchange for making Jerusalem Israel's capital, and they won't even come to the table, even when they are getting bombed by a superior force.

If it is just about coexisting, with Pali's having their own country, then why won't they even come to the table when they are being offered big rewards for a symbolic move?

Sounds like the actions of religious zealots to me.

I'm not I lived 15 years in Lebanon. I certainly know better than you what REALLY happened in Lebanon.
all the jews left. there are something like 200 remaining. if you left you left because of the killings i assume or the sharia law

but let me guess the jews did that to themselves too

Hey, look everybody, it's the guy that needs things explained to him multiple times.

The Palestinians that are being sniped at the border are simply RETURNING TO THEIR HOMES! These are NOT foreign invaders in any sense of the word.

The false dichotomy is false!

You're an enigma wrapped in a riddle encased in a bean burrito.

That's not really true either. They want Jerusalem just like the Isrealis do, because their stupid books told them it was important.
if israel gave them all of it it would not be enough,nor would jews be allowed to visit any holy site they didn't just destroy or build a newer more gooder temple right on top of again

Funny, because everything I have read has said that Trump offered the Pali's the moon in exchange for making Jerusalem Israel's capital, and they won't even come to the table, even when they are getting bombed by a superior force.

If it is just about coexisting, with Pali's having their own country, then why won't they even come to the table when they are being offered big rewards for a symbolic move?

Sounds like the actions of religious zealots to me.

Yeah east jerusalem is palestinian, they should give up their own capital because of trump ?

What the fuck are you talking about ?

Fighting for a cause is not always a question of religion. Maybe you don't have honor and pride anymore, some people have.

if israel gave them all of it it would not be enough,nor would jews be allowed to visit any holy site they didn't just destroy or build a newer more gooder temple right on top of again

All your saying is bs, you hate Muslims and know nothing about middle East.
Jewish were Palestinian citizens before the creation of Israel.

Yeah east jerusalem is palestinian, they should give up their own capital because of trump ?

What the fuck are you talking about ?

Fighting for a cause is not always a question of religion. Maybe you don't have honor and pride anymore, some people have.

Does honor and pride stop Israeli bombs?

Look, they can demand something all they want, but demand in one hand, and fill the other with Isreali bullets, and tell me which one gets full first.

Yes I can. The fact that Americans and British created Israel in 1948 doesn't change anything.

It's not anymore.
A land without an authority to rule it, is not a country.

Does honor and pride stop Israeli bombs?

Look, they can demand something all they want, but demand in one hand, and fill the other with Isreali bullets, and tell me which one gets full first.

So they should give up and accept everything cause they're weak and if they don't they're religious zealot ? Lol ...

Yeah, and like I said, if we offered the Israelis oil rich north dakota in exchange for abandoning Jerusalem, they wouldn't take the deal either.

I hope they all die in a nuclear fire.

It's not anymore.
A land without an authority to rule it, is not a country.
What on earth are you talking about? And how 'bout we get back on topic of the antisemitism created by these sociopaths.

All your saying is bs, you hate Muslims and know nothing about middle East.
Jewish were Palestinian citizens before the creation of Israel.
yes and they lived under sharia with shit rights. it wasn't peaceful, they were subjugated. you think it's odd all the jews left the middle east except for iran who won't let them leave

all the jews left. there are something like 200 remaining. if you left you left because of the killings i assume or the sharia law

but let me guess the jews did that to themselves too

Yeah sure Sharia law in Lebanon. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Spoiler : they left because of a 15 years civil war.

Well there is a lot of water under the bridge at this point. Gonna have to have some serious reconciliation like never seen before. Also West foreign policy totally has to change. Colonization never really ended. We just employ dictators to take away peoples birth right in their countries. All the gulf Kings are on our payroll for example and run the places like personnel piggy banks and brutal.. I don't know if you can put the radical genie back in the bottle but it's worth a try. Bigger hammer it's just getting worse.

yes and they lived under sharia with shit rights. it wasn't peaceful, they were subjugated. you think it's odd all the jews left the middle east except for iran who won't let them leave

Like in Lebanon , no sharia law in Palestine. Never.
You know nothing John snow.

Yeah, and like I said, if we offered the Israelis oil rich north dakota in exchange for abandoning Jerusalem, they wouldn't take the deal either.

I hope they all die in a nuclear fire.
to jews there are holy sites there, but muslims can live with them. to the local muslims the jews have to die or live as second class citizens until they decide to kill them later (that is literally in the quran)

From the derailing with the idiotic zionist talking points to this:
Why do some folks think that @abiG is a guy?
Please, this is actually an extremely important topic.

Israel threatens Jews worldwide AND in no way represents the Jewish people.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Back