Israel is the new Conor

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fans will lose in the end.

Israel is beatable by Whittaker, Gastelum, Romero, Jacare, Rockhold, even Weidman I think or Costa, and he gets a title shot after a circus fight with a 43 yo guy?

israel would actually defend the belt though lol, so not completely like him

Israel isn't hyped as much as Conor. Calm down. He's a good fighter. He probably won't win the belt. The hype will die down, and hopefully people will still enjoy watching him fight.

I think he's a clown, i don't see that he has natural charisma.

Still fun to watch though. We rarely come across a technician like Israel. Yes, he may not beat Romero or Whittaker but can't we just enjoy it for what it is?

I disagree.

I hate Conor and I actually like Israel. I think his gimmick is cool. His trash talk is fine. He is respectful. He is humble. He isn't obsessed with $. He isn't protected (as much) by the UFC.

Until he starts throwing shit at ppl and buses he is fine with me.

he wont get the belt in the first place

You were the one who made this thread with a title saying he'd be a 2-division champion and now you're saying he won't even get one belt?

Make up your damn mind flip-flopper

You were the one who made this thread with a title saying he'd be a 2-division champion and now you're saying he won't even get one belt?

Make up your damn mind flip-flopper
I wasnt....

- Israel squeeks a split decision against a who da fook Vettorii... Sherdog: "Israel is da best"
- Israel has a controlled unanimous dec against a debatable GOAT... Sherdog: "Israel is shit"

And Anderson looked good boi, better than he has in years. Still fast as fukk. I thoroughly enjoyed that fight.

I don't believe he looses to those guys just like that. Don't you think he'll fight them differently than he did Andy? or Vettori?

Lot of those you listed are actually very hittable. Andy is incredibly unhittable. And Vettori is incedibly tough.
<BC1>

Why are people so negative when ever there is a new rising star with a lot of attention and support??
Why don't we just appreciate and enjoy his rise without coming to unfair judgements

he's nothing like Conor.

when Conor came through it was legitimately like a huge buzz around him, even before he won a title.

there's no where near the buzz around Adesanya.

Conor had a huge Irish following, how big is Adesanya's Nigerian following? i'm gonna guess no where near as much as Conor.

Let's not pretend like everyone in the top 5 deserve a titleshot and Israel does not.
  • Romero is 1-2 in his last 3.
  • Rockhold is an idiot.
  • Jacare has a one good win over Weidman.
  • Weidman beat Gastelum, but lost to Jacare.
  • Gastelum ok, let him fight for the title.
  • Adesanya has a streak and matchups well with the champ.
Rankings should look like this:
  1. Gastelum
  2. Adesanya
  3. Jacare
  4. Romero
  5. Rockhold
  6. Weidman

Last edited:
I actually think he'll end up being a lot better.

Why are people so negative when ever there is a new rising star with a lot of attention and support??
Why don't we just appreciate and enjoy his rise without coming to unfair judgements
because its not a proven true warrior, people love holloway for example because he fights the best etc
israel is cheating on his way to the title shot

Let's not pretend like everyone in the top 5 deserve a titleshot and Israel does not.

• Romero is 1-2 in his last 3.
  • Rockhold is an idiot.
  • Jacare has a one good win over Weidman.
  • Weidman beat Gastelum, but lost to Jacare.
  • Gastelum ok, let him fight for the title.
  • Adesanya has a streak and matchups well with the champ.
no, he has to fight a top 5 before

Back