Israel is Gonna Pop Costa's Cherry Right There In the Center of The Octagon

This is how the will go. The majority of the fight will go down right in the center of the Octagon where Israel will make Paula his bitch. Ricky Martin BOTCHED!!!!

That's the last thing I'm telling y'all bitches.
giphy.gif

ts post before the edit was implying costa would be running from izzy

if he didn’t run from Romero he’s not runnnint from izzy

When Costa is hurt, he will move backwards. I didn't say run but I know what you mean. But yes I do believe he will be pushed back at times.
Again my boy, what did I tell you?

nicely called,how much did you win pal?
Unfortunate I'm not a ln mma gambler yet even though most of my friends say I should bet all the time. I'm the most hard-core mma fan I know in my personal life but my "casual fan" friends are the ones who actually bet and always get a second opinion from me on big fights.

You're an idiot if you think Costa is going to stand in the middle of the octagon with Izzy. Costa will stalk him to the cage like he does with everyone. Izzy will continuously eat body shots and start slowing down. Izzy eventually gets finished.
Who's an idiot?
Now we have a gif to go with it unfortunately...

What a bold, yet mystical, thread title.

That was quite the prediction TS.

<JackieThumbsUp>

yoooo, that must be the most accurate prediction in sherdog's history.

There have been other eerily accurate predictions in sherdog history. Yours, at least as expressed in the title, joins that list.

Cant wait for the rawdog gif!

Prophetic!

Israel is Gonna Pop Costa's Cherry Right There In the Center of The Octagon

giphy.gif

Bravo TS bravo!

{<jordan}

My bro @GoshiShun17 casually being a Nostradamus! #Izzybless
eda1aa8a31ddc84f9fe32a9aef462c57_L.jpg
Thanks fellas. I just got this red belt finally after all these years. But I think I deserve to be upgraded to platinum after this prediction.

Unfortunate I'm not a ln mma gambler yet even though most of my friends say I should bet all the time. I'm the most hard-core mma fan I know in my personal life but my "casual fan" friends are the ones who actually bet and always get a second opinion from me on big fights.
i was suprised how timid costa looked,but adasanya looks like afuture goat allready

Israel got hit once by Romero and ran away for the remaining 24 minutes

costa marched Romero down and ate over 100 of his significant strikes
Exactly why he had no chance of beating Izzy and i continuously pointed to the Romero fight as to why Costa would lose.

We tried to tell the Costa fangirls, @GoshiShun17 but they didn't want to accept reality

Last edited:
Haha!! Just holy shit..

Good job..

@GoshiShun17
You should probably update the first gif with an appropriate gif.. just a subtle touch to an otherwise modest thread..

I was low key rooting for costa but thought he'd end up sleeping but this is just hilarious..

Last edited:
This is how the will go. The majority of the fight will go down right in the center of the Octagon where Israel will make Paula his bitch. Ricky Martin BOTCHED!!!!

That's the last thing I'm telling y'all bitches.
Bruh, we need to start calling you Nostradamus.

Back