Israel is Gonna Pop Costa's Cherry Right There In the Center of The Octagon

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is how the will go. The majority of the fight will go down right in the center of the Octagon where Israel will make Paula his bitch. Ricky Martin BOTCHED!!!!

That's the last thing I'm telling y'all bitches.

Last edited:
This is how the fight will go. No backing up against the fence, no running, and no hope for Paulo. Let me correct myself. There maybe times that Costa is backing up against the fence from pressure. But Israel is gonna take him on right in the center of the Octagon and make Paula his bitch. Ricky Martin BOTCHED!!!!

That's the last thing I'm telling y'all bitches.
So Costa's gonna take him down and Israel is going to check his oil?
Based on his interviews and social media, that doesn't seem out of character for him.

Israel literally ran across the other side of the octagon when Romero pressured him against the cage, why do you think it will take place in the center of the octagon?

No it wont, Bro Israel is not gonna be cemented to the center off the Octagon when Costa is bull rushing him every minute. Israel is gonna be moving around the whole cage constantly. He is seriously gonna try to out cardio Costa to tire him out in later rounds.

Israels best bet is to let Costa gas and then its alot safer to engage him head on. Israels path to victory is a decision. He is not knocking out someone as durable as Costa who was a good chin.

I still think Costa wins. He will eat some shots coming in but he eventually will get a chance to get in and to land his own big punch that finishes Israel

Israel was shit scared of Yoel. He isn't going to stand in front of Paolo.

Yoel and Paolo are both crazy.

Reactions: Ruv
I agree. I like when people use the Romero fight as an example of why Israel will lose to Costa. Romero is a counter fighter too. He's not a pressure guy. He relies on timing and accuracy. That fight was a dud because they were both waiting. Romero is also a better technical striker than Costa.

Israel won't have that problem against Costa. He will be right in front of him to hit. This will be one of Israel's easiest fights. I don't like either one of them, but styles make fights. Costa is getting lit up. He's not hard to hit, and he's fighting a much better striker.

Israel got hit once by Romero and ran away for the remaining 24 minutes

costa marched Romero down and ate over 100 of his significant strikes
Robbie and Hendricks traded bomb for the majority of 5 rounds (outside Hendricks' plan to crotch sniff for almost the entire 5th round) just to have Hendricks get killed by WB in the first round with like 5 punches.

If Izzy Ko's costa he has no one left at MW, might as well move up to LHW and fight winner of Reyes vs Jan

Back