Israel is getting the Conor treatment

Conor had horrible style matchups though
Brando-Pretty high level BJJ black belt with power in his hands(all Conor losses by submission)
Holloway-Solid pressure fighter and striker, fresh off beating Bermudez(imo)
Poirer-Black belt, has wrestling, really good striker and heart of a diamond
Mendes- Best Wrestler in the division,on steroids, ko power in both hands
Aldo- Divisional GOAT and BJJ black belt, aswell as legendary striker
What part of those were easy style matchups? Mcgregor getting a easy style matchup his whole career is a false narrative.
If you want to go further
Nate-Zombie with great cardio with a Black belt second degree
Eddie, KO power, wrestling and tremendous heart and resilience aswell as cardio
Khabib, Big strong wrestler with solid cardio and solid grappling

What part of those we’re easy matchups? Most were stylistic nightmares

Your opinions are way too biased,

Mendes 10 days notice, and he has never been caught doing steroids. You cannot compare peptides with steroids, it's like comparing Coffee with crystal meth.

Nate, I mean everyone in top 5 beats him with ease for many years, so should Conor.

Khabib I can agree is a very annoying fight for anyone, I dont look down on Conor for losing that fight.
But he wanted the TS right?

Never understood why people complain when the UFC gets behind a fighter with serious potential. We want the most hyped up and exciting fights possible, and the fact that they got behind Israel made that fight 100x more anticipated

Before the fight he was going to have his hype train derailed by Kelvin, and now it's "he hasn't fought ___"
People will always find reasons to complain.

Hell, Khabib was never pushed by the UFC (actually pushed back a lot), is the undisputed champ, defended, beat Conor, 27-0 and ppl still say "he hasn't fought ___"!

For the title? Mendes never held a UFC title...?
That fight was for the interim title. Conor was supposed to fight Aldo for the real title, but Aldo got injured and Chad stepped in. So yes, Conor got a title shot without having ever fought a wrestler, which seems absurd given how many wrestlers there were at 145.

Back