Israel Adesanya vs Gegard Mousasi - who wins?

I think Mousasi's grappling and experience would be too good. He also has a sick jab, and Israel was troubled by Silva's jab more than anything. Adesanya could win but there are enough pitfalls for me to favor Mousasi.

It's not a mistake, it's just a silly tongue in cheek kind of play on words thing.
Ah! My apologies. Didn't know.

You mean oblivion? Bolivia is a country in South America. The odds of moose beating Israel into another nationality seem low. Sheesh second time I've seen the same mistake today.

Just having a little fun ;)

Dude, it's a meme...

I think Izzys the best striker on the planet at MW.

Gards a great striker in his own right though, and his grappling would make it interesting. Maybe Gegard takes it, but in a few years it may change.

Adesayna is the kind of fighter Mousasi will take down. On the ground Mousasi will do whatever he wants.

Mousasi subs Izzy within 3 rounds.

You mean oblivion? Bolivia is a country in South America. The odds of moose beating Israel into another nationality seem low. Sheesh second time I've seen the same mistake today.
Thatsthejoke.jpg

Izzy strokes Mousasi. I like Gegard and he's a fun fighter to watch and he's a top 10 MW, but some of his fans are unbearable around here. He's the hipster MMA fan's darling. You know the type... The fan that thinks they know more about fighting because they followed the JMMA circuit after Pride went tits up.

Izzy and Moose wouldn't even be one of Izzys 3 toughest fights. And I personally like watching Moose a lot better than Izzy who I can't stand.

I'm a huge fan of Mousasi, but Izzy wina comfortable decision

wxtremly close fight. i will have to go with izzy by a split decision

Back