Israel Adesanya vs Gegard Mousasi - who wins?

Colby

MAGA
Banned
Reaction score
Best-of-ISRAEL-ADESANYA-UFC-ON-FOX-29.gif

vs

giphy.gif

Mousasi wins this one, as his striking is just as good as Israel's yet possesses vastly superior wrestling and a ground game.

Gegard via 3rd round submission is my pick

I'd favor Moose too due to being more well-rounded, but it'd be a close fight.

Easy fight for the Moose.

Unless Israel pulls some freaky tekken shit, like Hall and win on a fluke.

Moose via submission inside two rounds

Moose is too well rounded. He gets it to the ground and subs Adesanya.

Mousasi. Israel will get tested by kelvin, if he wins then Robert will just destroy him effortlessly.

Israel is the ultimate hype machine.

Mods move to "Fantasy Matchup discussion" where it belongs?

Best-of-ISRAEL-ADESANYA-UFC-ON-FOX-29.gif

vs

giphy.gif

Mousasi wins this one, as his striking is just as good as Israel's yet possesses vastly superior wrestling and a ground game.

Gegard via 3rd round submission is my pick
Id say the moose , he looks more polished

If Gegard is smart he will make it a grappling contest. That or he goes lights out.

This is sherdog. When it comes to moose there is no questions only one answer. Moose wins. Even if he has lost to the person before. Moose wins. Even if moose loses. Moose wins.

Mousasi, MUCH better wrestling with fairly good striking, also he isnt exactly bigger but he fought at LHW with a decent track record.

Moose beats Israel into Bolivian imho.
You mean oblivion? Bolivia is a country in South America. The odds of moose beating Israel into another nationality seem low. Sheesh second time I've seen the same mistake today.

I think Mousasi's grappling and experience would be too good. He also has a sick jab, and Israel was troubled by Silva's jab more than anything. Adesanya could win but there are enough pitfalls for me to favor Mousasi.

You mean oblivion? Bolivia is a country in South America. The odds of moose beating Israel into another nationality seem low. Sheesh second time I've seen the same mistake today.

It's not a mistake, it's just a silly tongue in cheek kind of play on words thing.

He knows what he means.

Moose fuggin destroys that man. Israel hasn't proven himself against anyone noteworthy yet.

Back