Israel Adesanya thinks he is the next cash cow for the UFC.

yeh sure most maoris are part british but whittaker was born in australia and has a nz maori dad and an aussie mother.

its not really correct too say hes maori.
dont tell the kiwis that, thats all they have. pretty sure he was born in NZ though

I can't help but think Izzy's gonna run into a nasty MW that will absolutely walk right through him soon. Figured it'd be Tavares, but Brad looked like shit in that one. No real game plan and pretty out of shape, which isn't usual for him. Anyways, Izzy clearly won but looked fairly meh in doing so. This fight with Brunson is gonna either end spectacularly early via Brunson KO or it'll drag on for 5 rounds of point fighting and a close decision for Adesanya. Personally, I'm hoping Brunson gets it done early and shuts this kid up.

How the hell does a guy get born in Nigeria, come to NZ when he's like 10, and manage to talk exactly like an American in his late 20's? It irritates me more than anything else about him!

Maybe... lets see when he move to headlining a PPV.

Already lookin past Bumson. Arrogance perhaps will be his downfall.

This guy talks big but he's not been tested on the level of Romero fucking your ass up.

If he was knocking people out maybe, as of now...that's gonna be a no from me dawg

yeh sure most maoris are part british but whittaker was born in australia and has a nz maori dad and an aussie mother.

its not really correct too say hes maori.
Lol robbie was born in nz bro

Back