Israel Adesanya thinks he is the next cash cow for the UFC.

Declaring yourself the next big draw is like saying you've just bought the winning lotto ticket. Until the numbers come in, you're just guessing.

Paulo Costa erases his brittle midsection inside two rounds

Costa had the power advantage. Izzy has the skill advantage.

I chose skill.

I think Izzy would pick him apart en route to a late finish or decision.

He seems like one of those fighters that might be able to prove me wrong. He's look underwhelming in his fights but I was almost certain he would lose to Brad and he had easy work against him. That being said Brad is an upper-middle tier fighter so beating him doesn't mean he's a top guy yet. I just can't imagine him beating the Jacare, Weidman, Gastelum, and Rockholds of the world.

He called Brunson, "Shit stain covered balls Brunson."

Made a fan out of me.

It's a good thing when young fighters have this ambitious mindset. He believes in himself, wants to put on big shows/great performances for the audience.
I like this kid.

Giggled after reading "Bumson".

Hope that he indeed smokes Bumson, Adesanya could be a star we need. Misplaced arrogance or not, could not care less. He is talented anyway.

Dude is deluded. Performances are underwhelming and his ego is.....interesting. I know he sherdog so I’m interested in his response

tumblr_inline_nculioQpR51rql7h5.gif

I can never tell who will or won't be a draw but Adesanya's got my attention.

Same as whittaker being australian i guess. Just maori ethnicity
Whittaker was born in Nz which means he would have been given NZ citizenship.

Dual citizen, given he applied for australian citizenship after moving to Australia.

Whittaker was born in Nz which means he would have been given NZ citizenship.

Dual citizen, given he applied for australian citizenship after moving to Australia.
Yeah same as israel i guess. Is whittakers old boy aussie? Or both parents kiwi

Back