Israel Adesanya - "I Knew I Was Hurting Him"

Israel struggled against a bloated WW who had a 9 inch reach disadvantage.

Showed heart and a will to win though but Rob destroys him.

He "struggled" because Gastelum has a iron chin and Israel isn't a power puncher, so he had to actually hit him a lot before the damage accumulated in the 5th round, and on the other side Gastelum was only throwing power shots back at him so Israel had to be careful. Whittaker is a different matchup, Whittaker was finished by Wonderboy who is kinda like a 170 equivalent to Adesanya, so he definitely has a chance there.

You really tryna make us listen to Israel talk again? “Fuck up outta here man.”

You would bet on Adesanya over Romero?
I'll take it. I had Kelvin as well.

I think Romero is fighting father time. His cardio issues would be exposed against Adesanya as well. I'm not claiming Adesanya is the greatest.....but I think he has a good shot to out-point 41 year old Romero.

Lol Look at all the unecessary hate for no reason at the start of his carreer. Reminds me of when Jon Jones started winning high profile fights. All you so called fans got so threatened and started spewing nonsense.

He’s going to beat Whittaker watch. I’m going to love every minute of his run as well. Oh Yeah and forget costa winning against him, because he’s not a good fighter, he’s a product of whatever they have him on and nothing more. The only one who may possibly beat him at 185 is romero and I know how much that eats at your souls. Carry on.

And the new!
Lol calm tf down

naw, I'm aware. Whittaker is very legit. I just think using Gas landing a kick as an example Is flawed.

It's not just about Kelvin landing a kick, however. Israel dodges punches last minute with his hands down, sliding out the way. That is automatically susceptible to kicks hidden by punches. Especially, to the legs. Add in Whittaker being very legit at those techniques, and it's not as far fetched as you are making it seem.

Lol calm tf down
Or what bitch lol

I’m calm as can be

If my post angers you and you wanna do something about it I’m willing to meet u anywhere

“Calm tf down” lol sounding like some angry punk ass ghetto middle school kid gtfo here bitch

Or what bitch lol

I’m calm as can be

If my post angers you and you wanna do something about it I’m willing to meet u anywhere

“Calm tf down” lol sounding like some angry punk ass ghetto middle school kid gtfo here bitch
You're too obvious man, you need to be more subtle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back