Israel Adesanya - "I Knew I Was Hurting Him"

" i knew he had that raza, that orale" damn that was a great fight but that was a bit much

Lol Look at all the unecessary hate for no reason at the start of his carreer. Reminds me of when Jon Jones started winning high profile fights. All you so called fans got so threatened and started spewing nonsense.

He’s going to beat Whittaker watch. I’m going to love every minute of his run as well. Oh Yeah and forget costa winning against him, because he’s not a good fighter, he’s a product of whatever they have him on and nothing more. The only one who may possibly beat him at 185 is romero and I know how much that eats at your souls. Carry on.

And the new!

Last edited:
Props to Adesanya, I bet against him and lost. I will not do it again. The guy is legit.

Israel struggled against a bloated WW who had a 9 inch reach disadvantage.

Showed heart and a will to win though but Rob destroys him.

Props to Adesanya, I bet against him and lost. I will not do it again. The guy is legit.

Same. I really did not think he could beat Kelvin. He showed the heart of a champion and deserves a ton of respect...I won't underestimate him again.

Hespec.

giphy.gif

So did we, lol so did gastelum.

Isreal's performance was really impressive and he showed a lot of humbleness after the fight.

How about I underestimated him, and was impressed with his win but I still don't think he'll beat Whittaker?

Does it have to fucking be one or the other?

Robert is going to smash this Nigerian kiwi so bad omg

Lol Look at all the unecessary hate for no reason at the start of his carreer. Reminds me of when Jon Jones started winning high profile fights. All you so called fans got so threatened and started spewing nonsense.

He’s going to beat Whittaker watch. I’m going to love every minute of his run as well. Oh Yeah and forget costa winning against him, because he’s not a good fighter, he’s a product of whatever they have him on and nothing more. The only one who may possibly beat him at 185 is romero and I know how much that eats at your souls. Carry on.

And the new!

Funny how you discredit Costa by suggesting he is using, while also praising Jones...who has repeatedly failed tests.

I'm gonna love it when Israel gets KTFO'ed. Not because I don't like HIM, but I just love seeing blind bandwagoners get their hopes and dreams crushed.

And the new!

It will be like when Silva cucked rich Franklin. Robert Whittaker is Rich Franklin. He knows his time is up.

nothing's certain. that was definitely Israel's best performance to date. he's still very young in this and has improved unforeseeable leaps from fight to fight. I'm not at all certain that Robert beats him, much less destroys him.

Israel couldn't even finish a 40+ year old Anderson Silva. Kelvin will pressure him with his wrestling and ko him.

And the new!
If Yoel gets hands on him like Kelvin was able to, and i can't see why not with his explosive speed and power attacks, it's gonna be a tougher obstacle to overcome than Kelvin's mits. I agree that Yoel is the hardest fight. Robert could also do some damage, but remains to be seen how Robert recovers from his injuries and the wars with Romero.

Kelvin had some moments In the fight, partly because he has the best boxing In the division. In terms of overall threat, I'd take Kelvin's hands over anyone else at MW. Similar stylistically on the feet to Jones DC, but Kelvin's boxing is MUCH better

That said, majority of the fight was dominated by Israel. It took him a bit of time to really find his groove and get comfortable.

Back