Israel Adesanya adds to $20m property portfolio with self-named subdivision

Good for him. Too many are too stupid and too often complain about taxes instead of investing their money. Adesanya is a boring fighter and a very weird and sometimes disgusting guy, but he doesn’t seem to be stupid with money.

rPdzIQ.jpg

XgjCJp.jpg

79726fbf-dbaa-4916-9921-653e0b32f92e_text.gif

Amongst the smartest things to invest into.

Wish more pro-athletes would put their money into something that sustains them instead of cars and watches.

Why’s he need so many homes?
He should get into politics next, They love their inflated investment properties

Are the places dog friendly?

<28>

Great job. Adesanya killing outside the cage. He’s showing he’s more than a fighter, yea!

Why’s he need so many homes?
He should get into politics next, They love their inflated investment properties

Are the places dog friendly?

<28>
Only in Country's with inflated real estate markets is it worth investing into real estate.

Records show Adesanya owns subdivisions on Fitzherbert Avenue in Palmerston North and Liverpool Street in Whanganui, as well as various townhouses in West Auckland and a rural block in Oratia.
This brings back some memories for me hehe. I used to bike up and down that street basically every day. Over 30 years ago now I was an exchange student in New Zealand, and I lived just up the road from Liverpool St, in the Aramoho neighborhood, went to school at what is now called Whanganui City College, and trained at the Affco boxing gym at the other end of town. It was an amazing year. I still miss that place.

I see this party animal is wasting all his money on portfolios and investments.

That's not gonna leave a whole lot for hookers and blow.

Smart man. In before dog posts or someone finding an irrational way to drag him.

Edit: Too late.
Plenty of people who hate property owners, let alone the fact it's izzy which will definitely draw more hate. But yes, smart way to spend your money. Property is pretty much always a relevant asset, and tends to increase in value with the right care of them.

Right, not liquid at all I'd imagine. The real money in property investment is refinancing properties after they're paid-off.
I’d imagine Izzy likely purchased many of his properties outright and is just banking rent checks. Why finance a home, pay interest, and wait to accrue equity? That’d be foolish if you had as much capital as someone like Izzy. More so because home loan rates im NZ are around 7-8% rn.

I’d imagine Izzy likely purchased many of his properties outright and is just banking rent checks. Why finance a home, pay interest, and wait to accrue equity? That’d be foolish if you had as much capital as someone like Izzy. More so because home loan rates im NZ are around 7-8% rn.

I'm not saying that's what he did, but that's the path for people who aren't former UFC champions.

Strickland living rent free in all of them
come on BRO, lets be serious for a second..
strickland is literally one bad day from this
1711068727282.png
like lets be real. your man is Broken. And instead of cheering him on yall need to get him some help.
sure it sucks losing to a guy like strickland but izzy understands life goes on. strickland does not.
make all the dog jokes you want call izzy a Chinese man blah blah but at the end of the day.
One guy is living and the other is Holding on.

Back