isnt Jones Hypocritical for wanting Israel to MOVE UP when he hasnt?!

If you call someone out from another weight division, you should be the one fighting in that persons weight division. Thats why it is ridiculous when some of the WW are calling out Conor

Correct. There are exactly zero cases where the person who is called out should change weight. If you're calling a fighter out, its your responsibility to go to their weight division.

If you want to dethrone the King, you must go to him.
<JonesLaugh>
Are you talking to israel or jones? Becauae he has said the exact same things about hw that israel has said about lhw

Man, people really just want to hate on Jones.

He doesn't need to move to HW as long as he can make the 205 weight limit. And when a MW calls him out constantly but he can't make MW, of course he's going to ask for the fight to be at LHW. Jones is not the challenger here, don't forget that.
Jones called out Izzy first and been doing that consistently after every Izzy fight. You can verify that.

Jones doesn't talk shit about Stipe or any other champs, really. Adesanya is the one who has been challenging Jones. 185 to 205 is a smaller jump than 205 to fight someone who is potentially 265 as well.

That being said, I think Jones should move up to heavyweight. But obviously he isn't brimming with confidence about it. Jones reminds me of GSP - I can see him doing it when there is a conceivably "easy" opponent, like Bisping was for GSP. If someone like Derrick Lewis ever won the title, Jones would be all over it.

Im guessing hes trying to take Israel out before his TDD is top notch then its NIGHTS OUT FOR JONES
d2r9m95tx8621.jpg

have you seen the LHW division it has no star power. He wants to fight another MW with some hype this time

Back