isnt Jones Hypocritical for wanting Israel to MOVE UP when he hasnt?!

No, it's not.

Jones is at LHW, that's where you need to go to fight him.

THE KING RIGHT NOW IS
261_Stipe_Miocic_vs_Junior_Dos_Santos.0.0.jpg

STOOG!!!
King of his division? Sure, I'll give you that. Overall/P4P, I'm going with the guy who is champ and has never lost.
<BC1>

Man, people really just want to hate on Jones.

He doesn't need to move to HW as long as he can make the 205 weight limit. And when a MW calls him out constantly but he can't make MW, of course he's going to ask for the fight to be at LHW. Jones is not the challenger here, don't forget that.

If Jones Cuts 20 lb he's going to look like crackhead

Idk what y’all are smoking, Jones started this shit with Izzy.

It's such an easy fight for Jones, I don't understand the interest in it.

Are you suggesting Stipe can make lhw?
I don't know. You'd have to ask him. Seeing as he's the HW champ and never cuts weight, he wouldn't have any incentive to try.

I am suggesting that the two are similar-sized men. A lot of guys from MW to HW are similar sizes.

Well of course, that's Jon Jones for ya

Israel was the one talking huge shit, so he should move up.

King of his division? Sure, I'll give you that. Overall/P4P, I'm going with the guy who is champ and has never lost.
<BC1>
the PED CHEATER??!!!!!!! and who is at a LOWER WEIGHT CLASS??!! WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE!!!<45><45><45><45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

If you want to dethrone the King, you must go to him.
<JonesLaugh>

What if the king is out buying steroids when you go to him, and so you just close the drawbridge behind him and steal his castle?

Yes. If he didn't have to cut, Jones would weigh about the same as Stipe (235 - 242). Next question.
Lmao!
Jones cuts 40lbs of weight
Lol!!!
He employs elven magic!

What if the king is out buying steroids when you go to him, and so you just close the drawbridge behind him and steal his castle?
That might have made some kind of sense your head before your fingers touched the keyboard

Back