isnt Jones Hypocritical for wanting Israel to MOVE UP when he hasnt?!

Jones called out Israel first. It's literally why Israel said he's calling me out now because he knows in 2 years I'll whoop him..

It's hilarious watching you Jones nut huggers .

Jones isn't the goat. It's a shame that forevermore he's a cheat imo.

Although I would pay to see those two fight

5oCQHTuwNf6n12u8A

I mean im sure he doesnt care,he just wants the big fight at a big advantage.Like Anderson before him. In prize fighting,its the smart play.

Yes i know anderson actually moved up,but i am just saying he pursued the GSP fight with relish,and there is nothing wrong with that,but also nothing wrong with gsp not accepting.

Close&Ban. GENDERBENDER is the one who wants Jon "GOAT" Jones, never was the opposite in the first place. WTF you are talking about, casual?

Breaking: Jones is a hypocrite.

Jones called out Israel first. It's literally why Israel said he's calling me out now because he knows in 2 years I'll whoop him..
It's hilarious watching you Jones nut huggers .
Jones isn't the goat. It's a shame that forevermore he's a cheat imo.
Although I would pay to see those two fight
5oCQHTuwNf6n12u8A

Uh no.. Isreal's been talking smack about Jones ever since he started MMA. Jones finally returned the favor once he beat Anderson, but don't pretend that's the first time this fight was discussed.

I can't stand Jones, but he's the GOAT... nobody comes close.

Jones cany cut to 185 and addesanya started it

Uh no.. Isreal's been talking smack about Jones ever since he started MMA. Jones finally returned the favor once he beat Anderson, but don't pretend that's the first time this fight was discussed.

I can't stand Jones, but he's the GOAT... nobody comes close.
That's bullshit. People have been comparing him to Jones and Silva since before got in the UFC. He was always humble about that and dismissed the comparisons saying they were disrespectful. However he acknowledged Silva and Jon Jones as GOATS and credits them as two of his biggest influences getting into MMA. He even said he was interested in training with Jon.

Jon Jones unfollowed Adesanya on Instagram and I knew Jones wanted to fight. Shortly after Jon was the first to bring up the matchup on TMZ. Then Jon was the first to trash talk before during and after Israel's fight with Kelvin.

Israel did not start roasting Jones until Jon disrespected him first, pretty much out of no where.

Lmao!
Jones cuts 40lbs of weight
Lol!!!
He employs elven magic!
I never said he cuts 40 pounds. I am saying that he would weigh about the same as Stipe if he didnt have to cut weight. There is more to it than just how much weight you actually cut at the end. Jones weighed in at 238 in his grappling match vs. Hendo, and he probably hadn't even been powerlifting like he likes to do since he knew he was going back to LHW.

Back