Isn’t it ironic how GSP only competed once under usada?

Isn't it ironic how Jones failed more tests than everyone and is still allowed to compete with steroids in his system?

Everyone's on steroids.

But Georges was in his mid 30s when he retired and had clearly lost a step in his last few fights.

I don't get why people act like it was such a shocker that a rich successful athlete in his mid 30s who could likely feel the game passing him by decided to retire.

No matter what he fought under, even USADA, he never tested positive for anything.

AND he's an advocate of stricter testing.

anyone with a brain would have already suspected gsp of being on something LONG ago. i mean come on lol.

Guys you just don’t know how swole gymnastics can make you haven’t you ever seen the olympics

19 tests.

4 in 2016
9 in 2017
6 in 2018

8iIdPNl.png

never once failed a drugtest after probably 100 tests in his entire career too! GSP bless

Not only did he fight once
.he tested clean
And won by stoppage in a weight class he never competed in
Agaisnt a guy with a win agaisnt Anderson silva who use to fight 205..
And took home the belt after a long layoff

Isnt GSP amazing T.S..

Must really chap your ass that others feel the need to cheat to suceed while others dont

You also forgot about the 2nd ACL tear during that 4 year lay off

I guess if you are stupid you might say something like that.

For someone who was always such an advocate for stricter drug testing. You’d think he would’ve been itching to compete the minute usada came around in 2015.

Instead, it took him another 2 years to get his training and diet/supplementing ready to compete under a level playing field.
Ya TS you really seem to be on to something here. I have found this pattern with other fighters too who have not fought under UDADA despite ie being around since 2015, but cannot quite lock in on that it is:

- Bas Rutten
- Randy Couture
- Rich Franklin
- Forrest Griffin
- Evan Tanner
- Kenny Florian

<mma4>

Everyone's on steroids.

But Georges was in his mid 30s when he retired and had clearly lost a step in his last few fights.

I don't get why people act like it was such a shocker that a rich successful athlete in his mid 30s who could likely feel the game passing him by decided to retire.

He walked away from the sport at 32 when USADA came in.

I’d say 32 is early and not mid thirties.

Even his biggest fans deep down know why he only fought once during the USADA era.

19 tests.

4 in 2016
9 in 2017
6 in 2018

8iIdPNl.png
This.

GSP also looked great and performed great under USADA; he was no Hendricks who suddenly shrunk up physically and started losing.

These claims really don't have a leg to stand on; GSP has never been dirty. This is purely and simply a smearjob by those who don't like him, and it Is sad. About time to let it go, the guy retired.

Back