Isn’t it ironic how GSP only competed once under usada?

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For someone who was always such an advocate for stricter drug testing. You’d think he would’ve been itching to compete the minute usada came around in 2015.

Instead, it took him another 2 years to get his training and diet/supplementing ready to compete under a level playing field.

Oh come on, not this shit again.
<LikeReally5>

For someone who was always such an advocate for stricter drug testing. You’d think he would’ve been itching to compete the minute usada cake around in 2015.

Instead, it took him another 2 years to get his training and diet/supplementing ready to compete under a level playing field.

If Bisping wasn't the champion we might have never seen him return since the Hendricks fight. Some people want to call him the GOAT but I think it's silly because he never took risks and became a boring fighter after his loss to Serra. I consider him the most accomplished welterweight but the fact that he tapped to strikes as a defending champion automatically rules him out of GOAT discussion imo:

gif8.gif

Not sure if it was ironic, but it sure was impressive.
He is undefeated under those conditions - in a heavier weight class - and he has only fought champions.

Very impressive.

Can you believe Serra never competed under USADA, omg hacks haha

Yeah shouts for strict testing and then goes running when he knows USADA will be introduced!

He pissed clean before Bisping, but likely got the benefits of all the years he didn't have to undergo USADA testing!

I obviously can only speculate, but i would be very surprised if he was clean

hqdefault.jpg

4RfqrG4W89awpF4Ud-ev3n-HDJ79rzkctE6yQtUeWfI.png

110216-ufc-georges-st-pierre.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

I mean the fact he said that it's still easy to cheat even with USADA has me suspicious. He probably took a couple years learning about USADA drug testing before returning to fight Bisping.

For someone who was always such an advocate for stricter drug testing. You’d think he would’ve been itching to compete the minute usada came around in 2015.

19 tests.

4 in 2016
9 in 2017
6 in 2018

8iIdPNl.png

GSP has fought once in like 5-6 years, and he still lives rent free in a lot of peoples heads buy the looks of it

iu

iu

Yeah shouts for strict testing and then goes running when he knows USADA will be introduced!

He pissed clean before Bisping, but likely got the benefits of all the years he didn't have to undergo USADA testing!

I obviously can only speculate, but i would be very surprised if he was clean

hqdefault.jpg

4RfqrG4W89awpF4Ud-ev3n-HDJ79rzkctE6yQtUeWfI.png

110216-ufc-georges-st-pierre.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg
fuckin' lol @ GSP being natty

ya never know tho

If Bisping wasn't the champion we might have never seen him return since the Hendricks fight. Some people want to call him the GOAT but I think it's silly because he never took risks and became a boring fighter after his loss to Serra. I consider him the most accomplished welterweight but the fact that he tapped to strikes as a defending champion automatically rules him out of GOAT discussion imo:

gif8.gif
Every fighter loses at some point, Jones will to, does that mean there are no GOATS? Didn’t GSP avenge this loss? Fighting Bisping was a risk, regardless how people frame it.

Not only did he fight once
.he tested clean
And won by stoppage in a weight class he never competed in
Agaisnt a guy with a win agaisnt Anderson silva who use to fight 205..
And took home the belt after a long layoff

Isnt GSP amazing T.S..

Must really chap your ass that others feel the need to cheat to suceed while others dont

who gives a shit if he was on roids? everyone is/was on roids. i don't like GSP but he's clearly the WW GOAT, and one of the best fighters ever. people talk shit about him being boring, myself included, but that doesn't take away that he keeps on winning. boring wins are much much better than exciting losses. at the end of the day the history books will remember GSP as an all time great whether you like his fighting style or not.

Back