Isn’t it ironic how GSP only competed once under usada?

I mean the fact he said that it's still easy to cheat even with USADA has me suspicious. He probably took a couple years learning about USADA drug testing before returning to fight Bisping.
wow you have really thought alot about this in your mothers basement. jeez kids these days.

19 tests.

4 in 2016
9 in 2017
6 in 2018

8iIdPNl.png
and there ts point fell like a card house.

wow you have really thought alot about this in your mothers basement. jeez kids these days.
Solid argument. Do you think it's possible for a clean athlete to look like an athletic freak in a sport full of ped users? Not coming from a wrestling background but beating roided up wrestlers all while being 100% natty?

Not sure if it was ironic, but it sure was impressive.
He is undefeated under those conditions - in a heavier weight class - and he has only fought champions.

Very impressive.
He also has a 100% finish rate under USADA!!!

Also under USADA rules, his competition had 50% the eyeballs/vision and set a new record for the shortest title reign in the history of UFC.

Another fun fact: 2 “champions” who competed in that 1 fight under USADA retired within 1 month after the fight.

Setting all sorts of records :)

Even his biggest fans deep down know why he only fought once during the USADA era.
Because Dana is afraid he’ll beat another one of his champs & then vacate. He doesn’t need to fight.

he still lives rent free in a lot of peoples heads
Rent free in heads
LEL
At the end of the day
It is what it is
PED's
Holly Holmes
Connor

Congratulations, you have become an actual Shertard. Use those other ones and your belt will be upgraded accordingly. Post a "GOAT thread", or "Jones is innocent thread"and you go up two belts automatically. Keep the misspellings and unnecessary apostrophes intact or your advancement will not be applied.

19 tests.

4 in 2016
9 in 2017
6 in 2018

8iIdPNl.png
How dare you mess up a good bout of fighter bashing with facts!! This is Sherdog. Pull youself together.

So its ironic that a guy asks for stricter drug testing in the ufc and leaves. Comes back four years later, enrols in the program well in advance of his fight. Passes every test, moves up in weight to choke the mw kingpin unconscious. Stays in the testing pool until he retires?

I dont see the irony. I do see that he still says the testing is not as it should be and the ufc, usada and commissions are basically in cahoots to let people fight with banned substances in their system.

You're either trolling or insanely dumb

Yeah shouts for strict testing and then goes running when he knows USADA will be introduced!

He pissed clean before Bisping, but likely got the benefits of all the years he didn't have to undergo USADA testing!

I obviously can only speculate, but i would be very surprised if he was clean

hqdefault.jpg

4RfqrG4W89awpF4Ud-ev3n-HDJ79rzkctE6yQtUeWfI.png

110216-ufc-georges-st-pierre.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg
Were there actual talks about USADA coming in 2013 when GSP ''retired''?

GSP fought Bisping because he knew him from sparring. He also had enough time to roid, hgh and epo before the fight to be in good shape, yet undetectable.

Do I care? No

I mean the fact he said that it's still easy to cheat even with USADA has me suspicious. He probably took a couple years learning about USADA drug testing before returning to fight Bisping.
Went into detail as well

Lol a bit of a Freudian slip there maybe

Most athletes in all of sports are on something, not just mma.

It's likely that gsp was using but he's still one of the greats

oh look it's another " if my favourite fighter (jones) cheated a million times then GSP was cheating too! " thread from this idiot.

imagine being this threatened by GSP GOAT status.

Back