News Islam ties Ferguson's record (longest winning streak at LW) & Khabib's 13 UFC win streak

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
and surpasses it if you count the Bobby Green win

With Islam's win over Volk this saturday, Islam now has 13 straight wins In the UFC. He has a chance to pass Khabib's UFC streak in his next fight and also will tie Khabib's Defense record if he wins his next fight.

RIP to Abdulmanap - Legend!!

Khabib & Islam - 13 win streak
Tony Ferguson - 12 Win Streak
Charles Oliveira - 11 Win Streak

F8_XbUAWMAA0yxZ

Last edited:
I thought khabib had the longest by 13 wins?

Everyone should embrace Islam now as the reformed belief since the old one was corrupted for whatever reason.

With Islam's win over Volk this saturday, Islam now has 13 straight wins In the UFC. He has a chance to pass Khabib's UFC streak in his next fight and also will tie Khabib's Defense record if he wins his next fight.

RIP to Abdulmanap - Legend!!

Khabib & Islam - 13 win streak
Tony Ferguson - 12 Win Streak
Charles Oliveira - 11 Win Streak

iu

Last edited:
Didn't khabib miss weight somewhere in there and not have the record?

Needs to get a few more quality wins, Charles and Volk aside. But he looks set to surpass Khabib.
Currently at 155lbs who would you consider quality wins? Top 5 consist of Oliveira, Gaethje, Dariush, Poirier and Chandler. Even Makhachev were to beat Gaethje, Poirier, Dariush or Chandler he still will
never get his dues for a win over them.

Abdulmanap is the real GOAT.

This is his doing. What an amazing man! He spoiled us MMA fans with generational talents - Khabib, Islam, The Nurmagomedov Bros (Umar and Usman), etc. This sport would not be the same if it wasn't for him & his disciples.

RIP.

islam-makhachev-abdulmanap-nurmagomedov.jpg

Last edited:
Only one more win and he ties the record of LW defenses. So, two more and he's got that record.
He already has a better title defense resume. An all time great in Volk twice, but that being said, LW is the better lightweight all time.

Its only better right now, because Poirier and Gaethje hasn't looked so good in recent years. Still elite though.

I would have loved to see Khabib manhandle volk and see what the excuses what the excuses would have been lol.(relax, volk fans. I like volk)

With Islam's win over Volk this saturday, Islam now has 13 straight wins at LW. He has a chance to pass Khabib's UFC LW streak in his next fight
LOL, no.

Khabib only has 11 UFC fights at lightweight. He missed weight against Trujillo, making that a catchweight. His fight against Horcher was also at a catchweight.

Islam's fight against Bobby Green was at a catchweight, not lightweight.

LOL, no.

Khabib only has 11 UFC fights at lightweight. He missed weight against Trujillo, making that a catchweight. His fight against Horcher was also at a catchweight.

Islam's fight against Bobby Green was at a catchweight, not lightweight.
Oops. Then I let facts get in the good way of a story. I'll amend this post.

Back