Media Islam makhachev ragdolling Nik Lentz, a D1 wrestler

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
This Dagestani thing is the new flavor of the year. It has more to do with the camp more than anything. It's only Russians out of AKA that are creating a buzz in UFC. We seen Dagestanis in the UFC that can't wrestle for shit too.
In Dagestan, boys generally do some sort of a combat sport, but there is a lot of developed martial arts schools there. Wrestling is traditionally 1 out 2 most popular sports in Caucus countries (the other being soccer). You will see a lot of fighters out of Dagestan who have Sanda, sambo, mui tai, kickboxing or karate as a base sport when they transition to mma, so its not just wrestling, although wrestling is the most popular type, most def.

Are you even fucking serious??
World Cup where Russia almost never brings their top and if you are a wrestling fan you should know this and yet you dare to even use this as some argument?
You know well who is better,clown.
Is russia off steroids yet?

you corner fans keep asking who are the wrestlers that the dagestanies faced. here is one.

lol Yeah, Nik was the best wrestler at the carnival.

Compare Nik's complete lack of collegiate wrestling credentials to a guy like Gaethje.

D-1: There are levels to this shit.

Is russia off steroids yet?
you really think usa is competing clean LOL have you seen snyder lifting weights? hahaha. i have read that wrestling teams in usa high schools are taking steroids. let alone olympic athletes.

The comparison between Dagestan and USA is hilarious. To be fair, the guys who are athletic usually get poached from wrestling to play football or some other sport. Wrestling is sort of a fringe sport in the United States. There are some states that are known as wrestling states and that is about it. It isn't popular at all and there is a gay stigma attached to it.
All those 145lb guys from America being poached to play football....

dagestani is a 3mil country LOL merica is 300+ mils. per capita dagestani is producing 100 times more the amount of badasses than merica obese population.
4 gold medals and 1 silver in the last wrestling world championships only from caucasus. LOL. merica had 4 golds.

as i said per capita theyre way harder than you are guys. same with russians in general. youre like the persians in the movie 300 and theyre the 300. LOL.
It's silly to compare per capita like it means something tbh. America and Dagestan have vastly different opportunities, lifestyles, personal interest and cultures..

How many 145 lb American males do you know?
Whatever. Football isn't stealing the 155ers or 170ers and very few people I know would be over 200lb if they where in fighting shape.

Usa does freestyle part time and still beats Russians, that's all you need to understand.

The fact that usa beats any Russians is a testament to usa having better athletes and better training. Russians are lucky they do freestyle from birth

Usa does freestyle part time and still beats Russians, that's all you need to understand.

The fact that usa beats any Russians is a testament to usa having better athletes and better training. Russians are lucky they do freestyle from birth
This I have to agree with, Folkstyle and Freestyle is almost as different as Judo and Freestyle.

Whatever. Football isn't stealing the 155ers or 170ers and very few people I know would be over 200lb if they where in fighting shape.
Yea... Like the 155 and 170 lb competitors walk around at their weight class all the time.

Yea... Like the 155 and 170 lb competitors walk around at their weight class all the time.
Ok. I don't know how to explain to you that most Americans are way too small to be NFL or NBA players. This is ridiculous. Classic 50lb overweight guy who thinks he is 20lbs overweight.

Ok. I don't know how to explain to you that most Americans are way too small to be NFL or NBA players. This is ridiculous. Classic 50lb overweight guy who thinks he is 20lbs overweight.
Sigh... a person who doesn't even understand college football within 3 divisions and their average size vs professionals. Check the size of an average running back in College and come back to me.

This is the average weight of Americans given by the CDC. Keep pretending Americans are small people.This is a nation of very fat people.
Men: Weight in pounds: 197.8

Sigh... a person who doesn't even understand college football within 3 divisions and their average size vs professionals.
This is the average weight of Americans given by the CDC. Keep pretending Americans are small people.
Men: Weight in pounds: 197.8
Yeah, the same place you read that is the same place that says the average waist is 40. That just means the average person is fat you dumb fuck. The average 197lb person would fight at 145 if they weren't fat.

Yeah, the same place you read that is the same place that says the average waist is 40. That just means the average person is fat you dumb fuck.
LOL you are getting so mad because you are proven wrong. How big is a running back in college? Not every football player is a giant. You are trying to compare two sports where one has to starve to compete vs another who wants to be big and fast as possible. You are telling me if I took an athlete and recruited him for football; he would unable to put on weight?

LOL you are getting so mad because you are proven wrong. How big is a running back in college? Not every football player is a giant. You are trying to compare two sports where one has to starve to compete vs another who wants to be big and fast as possible.
How many college running backs are there? The average DI and NFL football player is over 200lbs while not being a fat fuck and the average American is under 200lb and under 180lb if you remove the obesity.

How many college running backs are there? The average DI and NFL football player is over 200lbs while not being a fat fuck and the average American is under 200lb and under 180lb if you remove the obesity.
The original premise was athletes going into football rather than wrestling. Ask yourself why there are several football players with a state champion or NCCA title in wrestling but not the other way around? Athletes get recruited into football from wrestling and it's not the other way around.

The original premise was athletes going into football rather than wrestling. Ask yourself why there are several football players with a state champion or NCCA title in wrestling but not the other way around? Athletes get recruited into football from wrestling and it's not the other way around.
The original premise was athletes go into football rather than wrestling yes. Which is why I am pointing out that the best athletes that are less than 200lb don't go into football.

Exhibit A: The OP. No fucking athletes that play football are small enough to fight Islam Makhachev and football isn't drawing athletes away from wrestling or the UFC outside of a few divisions.

The original premise was athletes go into football rather than wrestling yes. Which is why I am pointing out that the best athletes that are less than 200lb don't go into football.

Exhibit A: The OP. No fucking athletes that play football are small enough to fight Islam Makhachev and football isn't drawing athletes away from wrestling or the UFC outside of a few divisions.

Read the original quote when you started to quote me, did I mention Islam or 145 lbs?

I can still play this stupid point that you are trying to argue about. Islam isn't 145 lbs, he is a person who cuts weight to make that division. He has given his walkaround weight as 185 lbs at a height of 5'10. Go check the average height and weight of running backs, quarterbacks, defensive backs and wide receivers in all 3 divisions in school. You are really going to tell me athletes with similar height and a weight range from 175lbs-209lbs that spend half their time trying to bulk up cannot drop weight? There are even some schools with folks playing at 155 lbs. Fuck. A few years ago. there is even a kid that is FOUR FOOT NINE inches that played.

There are quite a few light guys in college football. Even Deion Sander's son is like a little guy at 5'7 and 178 lbs in college. His father was 5'11 and 182 lbs coming into the NFL. He even played pro baseball.

Back