Media Islam makhachev ragdolling Nik Lentz, a D1 wrestler

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Elite Sambo in Russia is for people not good enough to make it in elite wrestling.
<{cum@me}>

olympic gold as a wrestler in russia = you are the man = all the pussies. IF he was good enough, he would have been an Olympic wrestler

Right.....when your dad trains 26 sambo world champions, that means absolutely nothing....you should go tryout wrastlin cause some sherdogger thinks in Russia that's the namba 1 sport.

Right.....when your dad trains 26 sambo world champions, that means absolutely nothing....you should go tryout wrastlin cause some sherdogger thinks in Russia that's the namba 1 sport.

fucking lol.

If you are an Olympian ... thats a very prestigious thing ... especially in Russia.

Im 100% sure that even some people from dagenstan said something like that: " we werent good enough and thats why we swtiched to mma."

Wrestling isnt the number 1 sport in Russia .. its either soccer or hockey.

How many Dagestani champs again?

DC, Stipe, Brock, Cain, Bones, Rashad, Tito, Weidman, Hughes, Woodley, Usman, Frankie, TJ, Cejudo...etc.

Are you serious?

So you are comparing one small people (Dagestanis, inclusive of all their nationalities) to a bunch of Americans, Mexicans, Africans who probably have a combined population 500 times that of Dagestan lmao.

i did not see anyone get thrown like a ragdoll in that video.
ie3xoz.jpg
tenor.gif
981tpwwq1p7x.gif

this is ragdolling.

This.

Thread should be titled "Islam Makhachev takes down Nick Lentz with regular takedowns".

So you are comparing one small people (Dagestanis, inclusive of all their nationalities) to a bunch of Americans, Mexicans, Africans who probably have a combined population 500 times that of Dagestan lmao.

Iowa Central Community College:
Cain
Bones
Colby

But anyway...the dipshit I quoted suggested being D1 is nothing compared to the Dagi's.

Mark Bocek outwrestled Lentz, out wrestling Lentz isn’t impressive.

Khabib did not compete in wrestling, his dad is a Sambo coach, so that's what Khabib did naturally.
Khabib didn't need to compete in wrestling to get good at it though, he has an utterly ridiculous abundance of practice partners that are cream of the crop.

Well according to Wikipedia he trained wrestling before he ever did Sambo or Judo. I mean every kid trained wrestling in Dagestan

Dagestani sambo wrestling is a new breed of wrestling. MMA world is #shook like when BJJ was introduced to UFC.

<DCWhoa><32><VinceShock>

Lol, I remember when Lent came down to BJs. Worst fucking DI wrestler I've ever rolled with. Maybe he would have seemed better if he was actually any good at BJJ.

30-11 lol . Also dagestanis have 1 ufc title . Merica has 6.
dagestani is a 3mil country LOL merica is 300+ mils. per capita dagestani is producing 100 times more the amount of badasses than merica obese population.
4 gold medals and 1 silver in the last wrestling world championships only from caucasus. LOL. merica had 4 golds.

as i said per capita theyre way harder than you are guys. same with russians in general. youre like the persians in the movie 300 and theyre the 300. LOL.

dagestani is a 3mil country LOL merica is 300+ mils. per capita dagestani is producing 100 times more the amount of badasses than merica obese population.
4 gold medals and 1 silver in the last wrestling world championships only from caucasus. LOL. merica had 4 golds.

as i said per capita theyre way harder than you are guys. same with russians in general. youre like the persians in the movie 300 and theyre the 300. LOL.

bruh

The comparison between Dagestan and USA is hilarious. To be fair, the guys who are athletic usually get poached from wrestling to play football or some other sport. Wrestling is sort of a fringe sport in the United States. There are some states that are known as wrestling states and that is about it. It isn't popular at all and there is a gay stigma attached to it.

The idiots comparing Dagestan to the U.S is like comparing Honolulu to Russia. No shit the U.S is going to have way more successful UFC fighters when Dagestan's population is hundreds of times less and most Dagestani fighters are in different organizations.

This Dagestani thing is the new flavor of the year. It has more to do with the camp more than anything. It's only Russians out of AKA that are creating a buzz in UFC. We seen Dagestanis in the UFC that can't wrestle for shit too.

1min video.

Nik lentz is a D1 wrestler. he had good positions on islam 2 times (double underhooks) and was still taken down with them. dont doubt the khabib crew wrestling credentials.

Impressive Lentz is no joke. Top tier grinder.

This Dagestani thing is the new flavor of the year. It has more to do with the camp more than anything. It's only Russians out of AKA that are creating a buzz in UFC. We seen Dagestanis in the UFC that can't wrestle for shit too.
It's not aka trust me. Sure not all Dagestanies can wrestle but aka is only coaching them in striking.

Back