Media Islam makhachev ragdolling Nik Lentz, a D1 wrestler

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

1min video.

Nik lentz is a D1 wrestler. he had good positions on islam 2 times (double underhooks) and was still taken down with them. dont doubt the khabib crew wrestling credentials.

Future UFC champ.

It’s almost like MMA is a different sport then wrestling.

Isn't Nick Lentz like smaller, older, shorter and has a ton of fights ?

That was an underrated win by Islam, Lentz is still beating good guys like Scott Holtzmann and Will Brooks (when he joined). Ragdolling a D1 wrestler is impressive no matter how you spin it.

i did not see anyone get thrown like a ragdoll in that video.
ie3xoz.jpg
tenor.gif
981tpwwq1p7x.gif

this is ragdolling.

Mindblowing fact: there are D1 wrestlers that ragdoll other D1 wrestlers. Then there are D1 wrestlers that radgoll other D1 wrestlers that can ragdoll other D1 wrestlers.

But yes that was a very impressive performance, total dominance.

1min video.

Nik lentz is a D1 wrestler. he had good positions on islam 2 times (double underhooks) and was still taken down with them. dont doubt the khabib crew wrestling credentials.

I thought you meant SherBruv @D 1 Wrestler

Nik Lentz? You mean the guy who wrestled at college for a year and half and dropped out because he sucked? You Russian fan boys are getting more desperate by the day.

No one got ragdolled in that vid. I do have my eye on Islam though. He is the one in that group of Dags with lethal Sanda. That Sambo and Sanda together at a high level can be scary.

Islam has great technique, really enjoy his fights.

That armbar finish from mount on Kajan Johnson was about as technical of a full mount armbar you are gonna get in the MMA’s. The way he switched his grips to secure the finish.

Back