Islam Makhachev or Arman Tsarukyan would embarras D1 wrestlers like Chandler, Kevin Lee or Gillespie

You know it.
It’s what people have been saying about these rankings: a win over Tsarukyan (or indeed Makhachev) is 9000x more impressive and meaningful than a win over Gillespie or No heart Hooker

Lmao Arman barely got past OAM, who is a journeyman at best and has already been cut

Islam got sparked out by a BJJ dude

Also Lee is not even close to a D1 wrestler lol

Why is this even thread worthy? Of course they'd fuck them up. there is a reason they always fight chancers and late replacements. Nobody wants to fucking them. These two are gonna fight again for a title in the future. Arman is a future champion.

Why is this even thread worthy? Of course they'd fuck them up. there is a reason they always fight chancers and late replacements. Nobody wants to fucking them. These two are gonna fight again for a title in the future. Arman is a future champion.

The thread was made to mock @D 1 Wrestler, why else?

On the ground? They would probably be knocked out first lol. Both have been stiffened by lesser guys

Nobody is going to embarrass gillespie on the ground. He's not gaethje. Unlike gaethje, gillespie is not only a higher level wrestler, but he has shown the ability to grapple with black belts, and he's shown relentless cardio.

Last edited:
That was a very good fight. I don't think Islam has it in him to dominate like Khabib. The Armenian dude seems legit.

Nobody is going to embarrass gillespie on the ground. He's not gaethje. Unlike gaethje, gillespie is not only a higher level wrestler, but he has shown the ability to grapple with black belts, and he's shown relentless cardio.
.. Except well, you know

.. Except well, you know

lol, my choice of words failed me. Obviously we've seen him literally embarrassed on the mat, laying their unconscious; but I don't think anybody will embarrass him in grappling exchanges.

D1 is the worst base for MMA.

Even Capoiera is better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back